About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Need clarification

Mr NARITH

Dear Master Cecil Lee

I have found that my house type is as per the attachment, Could you clarify this type of house is House Kua ? Or House Flying stars? And it will not be change annually?

But why some Feng Shui Master said that North Facing House is Li House ? And South Facing House is Kan House?

Thank you for your clarification

Mr NARITH

North House-By-geomancy.net.pdf

Sponsored Link

• Staff

1. Basically, it depends on how they define the sitting and facing direction. As Feng Shui can be applied to either Yang Feng Shui for the living or Yin Feng Shui (or Feng shui for the dead i.e. such as a burial), which will be the have the sitting and facing direction opposite of each other.

2. Yang Feng Shui (Feng Shui for the living) is where you want to face your good direction where Qi flow to flow in from the good direction and exit through the back of the house.

3. Yin Feng Shui (Feng Shui for the dead) is the opposite of Yang Feng Shui. Which is the complete opposite, of Yang Feng Shui.

4. Since we are applying Feng Shui for the living, therefor you want to face the good direction for Qi flow to enter into the house.

Related: