About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Water element behind house

ayn

The front of my home (facing street and structurally) is SE. However, my front door is in the West position (irritability). What is the "back" of my house? There is a large body of water to the NW and N. Is this inauspicious and is there an effective cure if it is? It is possible that the architecture may soon change the "front" to incorporate the door on the West/ SW side of the home. Thank you in advance for feedback, Nik.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Niki,
1. Usually, if a house is rectangular, the back is opposite the front of the home.
In this case, based on your description, since the front of the house is `known' e.g. (facing street) at SE.
Then the back of the house should be opposite this.
2. As I do not have a visual idea of the exact location of the pool of water in relation to the home, it would be difficult for me to comment on this.
Perhaps, if you can upload a small graphic file under .bmp or .gif or .jpg, it would be more useful.
3. In general, a water position should best be at the frontage of the house.
Where possible avoid a water position at the back of the house.
4. For the main entrance door:
4.1. Avoid shifting a door to the frontage if it will be affected by a poison arrow or sha qi e.g. a straight path towards it.
Here, the front door is `not protected.'
4.2. A main entrance can be at the side of the house.
If it is your irritation, you may not need to change the position as this is not as worse as the front door at the death or disaster sector. In such a suituation, the house is most unsuitable for the breadwinner.
Or, alternatively, the door can be tilted to face a good direction. However, it is best ot consult the expert advise of a Geomancer for this.
A good reason for shifting the door is especially if the main door is at the NE (devil's gate) plus facing an inauspicous sector for the owner.
5. If one really wants to spent money to change the front door, my most important advise is to look at the Flying Star of both the present and `proposed' new location.
Here it is very important because, especially since the house chart of the entire house changes! Not sure for the good or bad unless, the Flying Star analysis is done for both senarios.
Thus if it is better, then go ahead.
6. Since, the existing main entrance is your irritation sector, this is not as critical as the death/disaster thus, more importance or first priority is the Flying Star of the house.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 2/28/00 9:50:00 AM, Anonymous wrote:
The front of my home (facing
street and structurally) is
SE. However, my front door is
in the West position
(irritability). What is the
"back" of my house? There is
a large body of water to the
NW and N. Is this
inauspicious and is there an