About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Shelf placed opposite my neighbour door

cstan

Hi Master,

Would like to get your advice regarding a shelf place (with shoes) outside my opposite neighbour door which I can see clearly when standing near my door when I am inside.

Understand that the edge and shelves acts as poison arrows.

Have spoken to him before and the previous items (long shoe rack and chairs) were removed.

But a few weeks later, new surprises will appear (recently a bigger shelves that was removed and replaced by current shelf).

Other than speaking to him again, what can I do to reduce the bad effects of the shelf. As I believe after speaking to him and having the current shelf removed, a week or few weeks later, more surprise will come along.

A bagua mirror (concave or convex) or windchime? Or some plant? But plant would be difficult to be place outside my door to block the edge of the shelf without blocking my gate.

Thanks,

Tan  

Sponsored Link

• Staff
19 minutes ago, cstan said:

Hi Master,

Would like to get your advice regarding a shelf place (with shoes) outside my opposite neighbour door which I can see clearly when standing near my door when I am inside.

Understand that the edge and shelves acts as poison arrows.

Have spoken to him before and the previous items (long shoe rack and chairs) were removed.

But a few weeks later, new surprises will appear (recently a bigger shelves that was removed and replaced by current shelf).

Other than speaking to him again, what can I do to reduce the bad effects of the shelf. As I believe after speaking to him and having the current shelf removed, a week or few weeks later, more surprise will come along.

A bagua mirror (concave or convex) or windchime? Or some plant? But plant would be difficult to be place outside my door to block the edge of the shelf without blocking my gate.

Thanks,

Tan  

Frankly, all text. Unfortunately, only the writer knows exactly what they are talking about.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• Staff
8 hours ago, cstan said:

Hi Master,

Image as attached.

The rectangle is the location of the shelf.

FS.jpg

1. Thanks for the illustration.

2. There will always be Indian Chiefs or controversies or differences of opinions.

3. As for me, it is based on "WATCH-YOUR-FRONT".

3.1. This means that anything or poison arrow along the YELLOW highlighted area may be considered as Sha Qi or Poison arrow.

4. The neighbour's shoe cabinet is not facing your front door.

5. Even if there is a corner of the open shoe cabinet, the sha qi is no more than 40 cm.

image.png.88e30f14494f1c86add6a3ebec5300eb.png

6. It is same as this example:

Extract from the above thread:

Only Sample Illustration #04 is affected by Sha Qi or Poison Arrow of the mosque spine (logo)

1. This simple illustration:-

image.png.0ee6f7b73199eea8c73a532717a564e1.png

2. Even though standing at the windows of #02, #03 may perhaps see the spine of the mosque; fortunately they are not affected by the spine (logo) of it.
2.1. Thus imagine if there are also #05 onwards etc.. looking out of the windows and downwards, one can also see the spine (half moon + star crest) of the mosque. These units are not affected by this spine.

3. In the illustration, one can see that unit #04 is exactly at the same level of the mosque spine (half moon + star crest). Thus in reality this unit #04 is considered to be affected by this spine.

4. Not deal is for the spine to be exactly facing / tangent to the living room windows - harder to cure. Given that who in the world fully block the living room windows.

5. Much easier to cure if it faces a bedroom window. For example, can install a "permanent" day curtain and draw this at the bedroom window(s). The maxim: "If can no longer be that visible, it no longer become a threat.

More..

Thus even if one stands inside say #05, #06 and above unit window can see the mosque spine (half moon + star crest), these units and more are not affected by the Sha Qi (Poison arrow) of the spine - (half moon + star crest).

image.png.8b18df91f71de57747a676d318e0c2ec.png

Unit #04

GladIskippedthisone1.png.7188842e817d9ec1f55b6fb04fdb0285.png

Only Unit #04 is considered to be affect by the spine (logo) or tip of the mosque

Related:

Masjid [Mosque] Darul Ghufran
@ Tampines surrounded by HDB Tampines GreenSpring under construction

image.png.7356a3663869864ede7173de911b3338.png

Thanks, Master, for the advise.

Would like to also seek your advise regarding how to read the direction in the house.

Attached is the floorplan of my unit.

Standing just outside the toilet (which is the centre), do I determine the direct as drawn in the image?

Sorry, this direction thing just confuses me alot.

Thanks,

Tan

Floorplan_direction.jpg

• Staff
16 hours ago, cstan said:

Thanks, Master, for the advise.

Would like to also seek your advise regarding how to read the direction in the house.

Attached is the floorplan of my unit.

Standing just outside the toilet (which is the centre), do I determine the direct as drawn in the image?

Sorry, this direction thing just confuses me alot.

Thanks,

Tan

Floorplan_direction.jpg

An In-depth understanding of the Frontage of a home. Is it always the main door? Who are the Conservatives & the Modernist. What lead to the Conservatives use of the Main Door only?

1. Who are the Conservatives and the Modernists?

2. An in-depth understanding of why the Conservatives has misunderstood the knowledge passed down by the ancients.

For High Rise Compass Reading should be taken from the living room looking out of it. For eg. towards the living room windows or its balcony (if applicable)

Thus based on the modernist Feng Shui, this unit is facing North and sitting South.

image.thumb.png.20eb9d7cbf6ba07fa53a21e347f7c6fd.png

[Below} Under the Modernist, even if one stands inside the bedroom at A looking out towards B, it is still 0/360 degrees based on your reference North marking.

image.thumb.png.c2b64346ef5c61f0149fd49574df3d8e.png

Hi Master, sorry for the late reply as need to wait for my new compass to arrive and can only go to my new house during the weekends.

I stood at the A position to take a reading and it was off by about 20°, maybe due to the chair and table plus a dehumidifier at the green location.

I stand further from the Windows and the reading was off about 6°.

I stood at A in the bedroom and the reading was also about 6° off.

I stand outside the door, looking in and it was off by a lot (forgot to take photo for this).

Forgot to take the measurement when standing inside the door, looking outside (will do so this weekend and update).

Based on the current info, the drawing I have is correctly mapped for the directions?

Or it should be done using the lines that intercept at the centre of the house?

Thanks,

Tan

image_2024_02_05T03_40_58_283Z.png

• Staff
5 minutes ago, cstan said:

Hi Master, sorry for the late reply as need to wait for my new compass to arrive and can only go to my new house during the weekends.

I stood at the A position to take a reading and it was off by about 20°, maybe due to the chair and table plus a dehumidifier at the green location.

I stand further from the Windows and the reading was off about 6°.

I stood at A in the bedroom and the reading was also about 6° off.

I stand outside the door, looking in and it was off by a lot (forgot to take photo for this).

Forgot to take the measurement when standing inside the door, looking outside (will do so this weekend and update).

Based on the current info, the drawing I have is correctly mapped for the directions?

Or it should be done using the lines that intercept at the centre of the house?

Thanks,

Tan

image_2024_02_05T03_40_58_283Z.png