About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Bunk Beds, Nightmares and being scared

DM85

Dear Cecil Lee,

I have read your posts about belief in bunk beds, but wanted to share my specific situation and get your advise, not just about bunk beds but in general.

I have two daughters - 2 year and 4 year old, used to sleep in their cots so far, but have moved to a bunk bed recently. Not enough space to have separate beds. The 2-year old sleeps at the bottom and the 4 year old on top bunk. This is a traditional bunk bed - same size as top and bottom and exactly on top of each other. Both have head towards East. The bed has a wall on one long side and about 1 feet of space on both head and leg side and open space on the forth long side. There is a window towards the head side and a door to the balcony on the leg side - so no stagnant sides in my opinion. And repositioning the bed is not a possibility 

Since moving to the new bunk bed setup, my older daughter has been complaining of nightmares almost every night. I started reading about bunk beds and found many posts linking bunk beds to not so great sleep, but I see your stance as it might not be related to beds. In general my 4 year old daughter in waking hours also a scared person e.g scared of rain, scared of dark, older kids, cars, new items etc and even say sometimes things like scared of eating this food.

Can you advise what might be helpful to

1) Improve sleep quality for both of them

2) Build confidence so that she builds resilience

One quick ask was if placing any stones (or combination) would be helpful to improve sleep as well as in general not being scared

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Under the Chinese Metaphysics; a possible scenario is that there were cases where the actual mattress was “set” or placed on the wrong date and time.

This is known as a “software” problem. Sometimes I would call it a “Bill Gates” or  “Microsoft problem.” Especially if one has continuous dreams or nightmares.

Here the advice is to remove the mattress eg. Before 8am on a full moon day in the morning; and in the evening; before 8am, place the mattress back. Often may need to do this two times on separate occasions to be successful.

Feng Shui is frankly not a cure all. Thus being scared of rain, darkness does not fall under Feng Shui.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net