About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Storm drain in front of the house

House is facing West. There's a storm drain right outside the house, beside the garage doors' driveway (see picture) Is this bad? Since water flows through my driveway and into the drain, is that equivalent to water ($$$) draining off? If so, how do I prevent it? Or repel that?

Since the storm drain is on the road, and it belongs to the city government, I don't think I can do anything about the drain.

Thank you.

Screenshot 2024-04-09 191524.png

Sponsored Link

• Staff

The Science of Water Classics in Feng Shui

1. This is an extract from the above Thread / URL

preferred_rain_drainage_1(1).png

preferred_rain_drainage_2(1).png

preferred_rain_drainage_3(1).png

drainage-of-home(1).gif

2. Water Classics can be accurately calculated to determine how lucky or unlucky water exits a plot of land.

3. In your case, the unknown is whether drainage from your house flowing out is within one of the three directions and/or not.

4. And water flow from either C to D or D to C is also another determining factor.

image.png.bbc81134b66192beb620488c551bb55b.png

5. Given that all these are unknown, at least, the drainage FLOW is "hidden" from view. And as you had mentioned, this is out of your control.

6. Since external Feng Shui is unfortunately out of your control, and If Feng Shui is applied; then other Feng Shui considerations are considered. Especially Habits 1 to 3:-

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net