About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Business ownership in regard to FS

Audrey

Dear Robert/Cecil: I would like to order Pillar of Destiny report(s) but have trouble figuring out who actually is/are the business owners in regard to Feng Shui. My brother and I are legally responsible for a very small and new S-corporation (we are major share holders - actually the only two) but my father indirectly runs the business. Well, actually both my brother and father run the business. My brother does all advertising, pays the bills, other admin. and P.R. work. My father supervises the staff and other internal work. My question is: Whose Pillars of Destiny affects the business most in this case, so we can arrange and decorate the place appropriately? Persons who are legally responsible or persons who actually run the business. Should I do 3 reports for all of us (it gets more complicated with more partners). Should I do a combo of dad and brother, or a combo of brother and myself (I'm a long-distance administrator who's in frequent contact since my back is on the line legally)? Also, is there anything we should do in F.S. to attract customers? We're doing some advertising but it hasn't worked well so far (due to limited budget, we have to resort to alot of low cost creative methods). Thank you much for your advice!!

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Hi,
In Feng Shui, the key to who is the `real owner' is not so much of e.g. silent partner(s) even if they hold majority shares but the actual person who is physically there to run the company.
In your case, since both your brother and father are running the office, do let me know so that I can credit you with an additional free flying star. The purpose of the analysis is to see if the person is suitable for the office/shop. And in this case, this would be very useful.
If you do get the Flying Star, do email me privately so that I can give you an additional credit.
Overall, Pillars of Destiny would be a great help as it would show the element strength of both parties in the office/shop. The Pillars of Destiny would not be necessary for yourself since you are remotely `running the office' and your Qi or Ch'i is not directly present.
Recently, I have one case with the following Pillars element strength i.e. Partner 1 is Strong Fire, Partner 2 is Strong Metal, Manager 1 is Weak Wood, Manager is Strong Metal.
Overall, surprisingly, I asked the question is there a relationship problem with Strong Metal and Weak Wood. Indeed, the two are at logger heads.
From the above analysis, the recommendation would be to introduce Water element. This would help everyone in the office i.e. Strong Fire is `cooled' down by water, Strong Metal is also `cooled' down by water and a plus point is that weak wood is helped by the water to get stronger.
This is one method, the Pillars is used to look at relationships.
If you need further assistance to interpret the relationships do let me know.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil Lee

On 3/31/99 3:28:08 AM, Anonymous wrote:
Dear Robert/Cecil: I would
like to order Pillar of
Destiny report(s) but have
trouble figuring out who
actually is/are the business
owners in regard to Feng Shui.
My brother and I are legally
responsible for a very small
and new S-corporation (we are