About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Main door faces west

carinatien

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Carina,
1. This is only based on the `interpretation' of the Eight House and this is only one of the theories.
It would be best also to look at other locations e.g. the bedroom (with this theory).
The only `cure' in the Eight House is to avoid spending time at a specific unfavourable sector.
For the main door, some resort to `tilting' it. But this has to relate to the findings done under the Flying star.
As `tilting' the door, would mean changing the door direction. For changing the direction of the door, it is always best not to D.I.Y. (do it yourself). Usually, this is done in consultation with an FS consultant.
2. Usually the effects are "lessened", if the main door happens to be a good sector in Flying star analysis.
For example, the main door happens to be a `very auspicious' sector or even an excellent Double 7's (the degree and rating of a Double 7 would depend on the base no.)
Feng Shui should thus be seen as a `holistic' way and we need to have a `bigger' picture.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil
2. For the overall situation, many other theories are needed to `interlink' and create a bigger picture.
For example,

On 3/29/00 7:35:00 PM, Anonymous wrote:
Dear Cecil,
According to the 8 house
theory, my main door faces the
west. It is my "disaster"
position. Is there any remedy
to cure this?
Carina

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net