About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Question on Kua no. 1

carinatien

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Carina,
1. There are various interpretation of `wealth corner'.
2. If one properly `practices' or if one is fortunate enough, with or without Feng Shui e.g. a good home with shapes and form and the house happens to suit the person, this far outweighs `soley' concentrating on just one corner.
3. Sometimes, doing so may do more `harm' than good.
For example, if the corner is (suppose to be left alone), and if one places a plant that this sector where, there is an imbalance of a particular element.
The plant may `unwittingly' be the productive help for the `rogue element' and further increase it's strength.
There is indeed a possibilty here because we are talking about 8 sectors plus centre = 9 sectors.
The probability is `high' if one starts to place plants just at 4 sectors. Here, 50 percent chance that if the sector is has a `rogue' element, one causes more harm than good.
4. This is why, I believe some people would have wished to `turn back the clock', if they can and would prefer never knowing or associated with `Fast Food Feng Shui'.
5. Sometimes, I have to talk `negative' about the effects of Feng Shui as traditional Feng Shui is indeed losing ground to Fast Food Feng Shui.
6. Worse still, the trend is that "Feng Shui Schools" are churning greater numbers of `Masters' whom seemingly innocent people trust with their LIFE.
An equal contribution are books on this subject.
It is my sincere hope that I do not want to see any readers here, fall into problems.
7. One saying goes: "Only after having tasted bitterness, we then appreciate the sweet." I hope this is not to late for many out there.
8. Many of us have gone through examinations. I believe the advise here is to maximize the marks rather than to continue working on a question.
For example, if one has to anwer 4 essay questions. One should spent equal time for each question. Here, we thus maximise our marks.
It is no use spending twice as much time on answering a question, in the hope of squeezing more marks out of it. Worse, we have no time answering all the questions and may result in failing the exam.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 3/29/00 8:03:00 PM, Anonymous wrote:
Dear Cecil,
My KUA no. is 1. I have read
a feng shui book that if my
Kua is no.1, my wealth corner
is SE and it is good to place
plants at the SE of my house.
My I ask, this "SE" is SE to
the whole house or SE to a
particular room.