About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Environmental Protection Agencies

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,
China is a very vast country and as many of the citizens are living in the country side, and agriculture is their stable, they are more inclinded to living a `clean' life.
It is only in the cities or areas designated with factories that need more of these control. But, we seldom hear of the need for environmental protection as China is endowed with huge resources.
For example, they have huge dams to generate electricity etc...
In my opinion, I believe China can be considered a `peaceful' country also. It is more fearful of being exploited by foreigners. If one looks at the history of China, when the Qing Empire was ravaged with `foreigners' out to `exploit' the country etc...
For example, one has never heard of the Chinese, conquering outside its teritories. But rather, in contrast, one sees, countries like Japan, making an attempt in the past.
(I am not saying this because I am a Chinese myself, but if one looks closely at history, trade with the world is what China does very well). Chinese sailors have in some history books ventured to the other part of the world. The famous Silk route, between India and China is another.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 4/1/00 2:41:00 PM, Anonymous wrote:
Dear cecil,
Does China has any
environmental Protection
Agencies. If not, then who
monitors the emission of
harmful gases in the
atmosphere and the chemicals
in rivers. Thanks.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net