About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Do you have a pond or fish tank

Dear cecil,
You mentioned that you are a weak wood person. That means water and wood are your favorable elements. So do you have a pond or
fish tank in your home to enhance your favorable element. How do you enhance your
favorable elements and what elements do you avoid. Do you have any unfavorable sectors in your home or unlike the layman you are able to buy a home with all good sectors according to FS. Thanks.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,
Please see below:-

On 5/12/00 11:50:00 PM, Anonymous wrote:
Dear cecil,
You mentioned that you are a
weak wood person. That means
water and wood are your
favorable elements. So do you
have a pond or
fish tank in your home to
enhance your favorable
element.
My frontage of the house faces a swimming pool.

More importantly, I usually choose a house in my opinion, that has excellent Shapes and Form and the same time matches me.
I look out for poison arrows aimed at my house and make it a point to neutralise it.
In some of the photo Tour pictures, I use a gift dragon aimed at a poison arrow near-by.
Even houses with `excellent' Feng Shui may have poison arrows aimed at it. So, `protect', `protect' and protect vulnerable areas.
The only other consideration is to take note of `sickness' sectors or any other sectors that are out of balance.

How do you enhance
your
favorable elements and what
elements do you avoid.
Yes, my favourite shirts are blue and green and `neutral' colours like white.

For pants, I prefer wear especially black or blue.
I avoid wearing pink or Red. In fact, I do not have any of these colours. I used to have or even worn `red' ties but, by coincidence, I seem to encounter problems wearing red ties... I am not sure... but... have avoided red ties now..

Do you
have any unfavorable sectors
in your home or unlike the
layman you are able to buy a
home with all good sectors
according to FS. Thanks.

In some of the older forum messages, I have wrote something about my home encounters.
Like the time, when I changed floor tiles and had to remove the `dragon' figurine pointed at a poison arrow.
Again by coincidence, I felt something would happen, before this and true enough... something did happened. Only after I `restore' or place back the neutralising object.
As mentioned above, even `excellent' houses are not totally free from poison arrows etc...
It is best to do environmental scanning occasionally especially if new buildings come up around the home or office.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net