About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Children's sleeping position

carinatien

Dear Cecil,
I understand that children are not advisable to sleep on the floor (with mattress). My child is presently sleeping on the floor and she is always feeling sick. I do not know if she got the virus from the child care centre or because of bad fenghsui for her. I intend to buy a single bed, which can be placed beside my king size bed. However, due to the space contraint, one side of her bed will lean against the wall of the toilet. Is this OK? If not, what should I do to counter fight these?
Thanks.
Carina
p/s: I tried to attached files to you but after many tries, I still can't get the message sent across. Can I email to you direct?

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Carina,
1. Where possible, it is better to have children sleep on as you mentioned, proper beds rather than on the floor.
2. Usually, it is still not as bad if the floor is paquet or wood flooring. This is because, tiles are cold and the belief is that it is better not to have them in the bedroom.
Here, the main belief is that when one wakes up, when our feet touches the floor, it is best not to immediately step on `cold' tiles. A floor mat would do.
3. It is best that the toilet wall is not on the same wall as the toilet bowl. Where possible (weighing pros and cons), if safety is the concern than place the bed close to the wall. If the bed has side bars, the bed can be placed slightly away from the wall e.g. 6 inches to 1 feet away.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 5/29/00 10:47:00 PM, Anonymous wrote:
Dear Cecil,
I understand that children are
not advisable to sleep on the
floor (with mattress). My
child is presently sleeping on
the floor and she is always
feeling sick. I do not know
if she got the virus from the
child care centre or because