About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Swarovski show piece

anita1955

i have one swarovski piece with six corners of star shaped .its an hanging show piece . i have read that it should be hung in natural light.
so pl. tell me where to hang this and in which direction and in which room.and how it will help in daily life.i will be very oblized.
thanking u
anita agarwal

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anita,
1. Usually, an item or a `small object' will not have much influence over our lifes. For example, a swarovski crystal, will remain a crystal.
This is because, it has no magical properties that can help `change our lifes'.
2. For better part, it dwells more with being a decorative piece or a `belief'.
Decorative pieces such as the crystal in my opinion, is similar to any other objects or furniture in a room.
3. If we look at it as a `belief'. And if we ourselves belief that it will benefit us, then, it may change our outlook or even make us happy.
Thus, for such objects, it is best that you personally feel that it (in the first place) it looks nice and then think in terms of where you want to place it in your home.
4. Crystals tend to look well in (light places) and it is thus natural to place it close to natural light. Frankly, because it can be considered `varied' elements depending on how one looks at it i.e. water element, earth element or because of its pointed shape (Fire element). It is hard to place it specifically as one main element.
Thus, it is not often used as cures unless, the shape has been defined.
For example, some FS practitioners or FS stores sell crystal dragons and thus, consider it a `dragon' rather than it's material component i.e. crystal i.e. water or earth element?
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 6/21/00 8:47:00 PM, Anonymous wrote:
i have one swarovski piece
with six corners of star
shaped .its an hanging show
piece . i have read that it
should be hung in natural
light.
so pl. tell me where to hang
this and in which direction
and in which room.and how it