About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

north west cut and central south cut

anita1955

hi,
we have north-west cut in our flat and a cut at the centre of the south.so pl.. can u tell me how to rectify it without any construction or breaking off anything.i will be highly oblized.
thanks a lot for ur answer so well explained about swarovski show piece
thanking u
anita agarwal

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anita,
It is good to `properly' examine the `missing corner':
1. Normally, it is not considered a `missing corner' if the area of the missing corner is not greater than 33.3 percent of the entire sector.
A sector implies cutting the entire house into 9 equal squares. Within each of the squares, please examine if the missing corner exceeds 33.3 percent. If not, it is quite safe.
2. For a landed property:
You can outside of the house, `draw' an outline of the missing corner. For example, using landscaping such as a grass outline or use plants to `create' this border.
Normally, at the corner of this sector, many FS practitioners would advise having a lamp to light out the `corner'.
3. For an apartment:
You can only enhance the interior of the home.
Here, the most common known `cures' are:
1. Using mirrors on the side wall to create the illusion of depth to neutralise the missing corner. Here, it should be looked at inconjunction with the Flying Star analysis.
Where possible, if this is an inauspicious sector, it is said that adding a mirror may double the bad luck at the sector.
2. To keep the location `bright'.
To be frank, the above are some of the `known' cures.
Otherwise, in my opinion, it is a fallacy to `dream' or think of other cures. Unfortunately, the best cure is not to have such sectors.
More evidently, if one has true missing corners, it is best to lessen the impact, by doing a Flying Star chart to `check' or neutralise any imbalances at all sectors of the house. Here, you can increase your `luck' and help to "reduce" the effects.
This is much better than leaving it as it is.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 6/22/00 8:20:00 PM, Anonymous wrote:
hi,
we have north-west cut in our
flat and a cut at the centre
of the south.so pl.. can u
tell me how to rectify it
without any construction or
breaking off anything.i will
be highly oblized.
thanks a lot for ur answer so