About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Is a metal watch sufficient cure?

If you need a metal cure (from Pillars and career star enhancement), is wearing a nice metal band watch to work sufficient? Too much metal (jewelry) could attract the attention of thiefs, and not very professional, so is the metal watch enough? Thank you.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Elena,
1. Usually, I would apply the 33.3 percent ruleset i.e. anything that does not exceed 33.3 percent of the `floor area' may not have an effect.
2. For example, lets take the human body. The "chances" of a `cure' or enhancement taking into effect is greater if it is `larger'. Thus, we normally consider items such as the clothing worn.
3. If one is to ask a Feng Shui practitioner, I believe, so far no FS practitioner or even FS Masters or Grand Masters can precisely say how much is considered a sufficient cure.
4. Therefore, even the 33.3 percent ruleset may or may not work if we look at it this way.
5. Let's look at it from a different point of view.
Symbolism is important in Feng Shui. Thus, often we ask to `cure' a sector with 6 metal coins. As most of us know 6 represent `Big Metal' and copper coins is confirmed a metal.
Futhermore, the coin used is ROUND and round represents METAL.
Thus, based on logic:
Metal is represented by:
1. rounded shape
2. material - copper or bronze etc.. is certain to be metal element.
3. Number 6 represents metal.
Surely, when this cure was implemented, the idea is that 3 areas are already `confirmed' to be of metal element.
4. If we use the above example of the `6 metal coins', we can perhaps, see whether the nice metal band has some of the above qualities.
But as mentioned above, I believe no FS practitioner can say for sure how effective a `personal' cure as mentioned by you can be.
The only way is to try to `play safe' by making sure that the `element' conforms as much to `metal' as it can be.
5. Perhaps, for all we know, these are like psuedo drugs such as a `dud' panadol pill. Where, the `trick' is to make us feel good and in some situations increase our self-esteem or confidence.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 7/3/00 11:20:00 AM, Anonymous wrote:
If you need a metal cure (from
Pillars and career star
enhancement), is wearing a
nice metal band watch to work
sufficient? Too much metal
(jewelry) could attract the
attention of thiefs, and not
very professional, so is the
metal watch enough? Thank