About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Main Entrance is Total Loss Direction

emowrer

Please - I am a wife, mother and the breadwinner in our family of 3 people. The home we will move into in September has a front door smack dab in the NW (300 degrees), which is my total loss direction. I am a 9 using the Chinese ascending KUA calculation. I am a 6 using the descending or Japanese method.
Please - what can be done for this?
Thank you for your help!

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Ellen,
1. In my opinion, the correct approach is a holistic approach to Feng Shui.
2. If one is using Feng Shui, one has to look at different Feng Shui Schools and then maximise the `key' points in each School.
3. Thus even before you approach whether a main door direction is `good' or `bad' you can try to do a home audit first with the Shapes and Form School
4. The most crucial is to do an environmental scanning e.g. by standing at the main entrance and at each window of the house and look for any poison arrows aimed at them.
5. If there are poision arrows, try to neutralise these first.
6. Personal Kua numbers or those related to the Eight House in essence, tell us how suitable the house is to e.g. the breadwinner.
This theory cannot do more than that. If you are using the Eight House Theory, do check what is the influence or intangible force at your bedroom.
Where best, sleep closer to a good sector (but bear in mind, that Shapes and Form prevails over this). I.e. it is better to place the bed against a wall rather than placing it against a window.
The compass direction such as 300 degrees of the main door, can be used to look at the house using the Flying Star.
Which uses the Five Elements concept to check for imbalances at each of the 9 sectors and with this understanding `cures' can than be used to neutralise them.
Thus my advise is that it is not really the `end' of the world but rather, you have to try to use each of the theories to try and `maximise' or increase your `Earth Luck'.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 8/25/00 12:59:00 PM, Anonymous wrote:
Please - I am a wife, mother
and the breadwinner in our
family of 3 people. The home
we will move into in September
has a front door smack dab in
the NW (300 degrees), which is
my total loss direction. I am
a 9 using the Chinese
ascending KUA calculation. I