About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Do home builder.com build homes according to fengs

Dear cecil,
Do one of your sponsor (home builders.com)build homes according to principles of fengshui? If so would like to see one or two houses discussed (plus points according to fengshui) on the forum. Would create a interesting interaction for users and would give some new users pointers on how to look for a good fengshuied house. Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,
No, in my opinion, it is best not to give `blanket' approval for sites and `declare' them as Feng Shui friendly even if they are `advertisers'. Caveat emptor. Let the buyer beware.
Only if I feel that the site has good Feng Shui qualites, I would `dare' to comment.
In my comments, I would usually indicate what are the salient points of the development by relating it to certain FS concepts.
Thus, in this case, unless, I have personally provided some comments on a specific site or review page, all other advertisments does not necessarily have a blanket endorsement from us.
If you have a house of interest e.g. at a site and can provide the URL and further information, I could give some comments. However, if the information is `scarce' or I do not have a `full' picture, may be difficult to comment on say the overall Feng Shui of the location.
But if one needs some clarifications as to say the interior layout, can post it as an attachment to this forum.
The latest review of a local housing condominium which I have a good feeling on is at:-
http://www.geomancy.net/review/gardens/
In this brief review, I also indicated, what I believe are salient points of good Shapes and Form Feng Shui of the site and had related it to concepts on good FS.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 8/30/00 4:43:00 PM, Anonymous wrote:
Dear cecil,
Do one of your sponsor (home
builders.com)build homes
according to principles of
fengshui? If so would like to
see one or two houses
discussed (plus points
according to fengshui) on the
forum. Would create a