About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

On 7 & 8 stars

mehtakaushal

Hi robert thanks a lot.
i'll tell u the 3 stars in my north, where i put my fountain.. 4 to the left, 7 to the right and 1 as the base. is it proper to put the fountain here?
as far as the no 8 goes. in my SW , i have 5 to the left 8 to the right and 2 as the base, bad indeed. i put 6 coin strings and 5 rod wind chime. to cure 2 and 5 should i activate 8 here? if yes then how?
waiting for yr reply
thanks a lot

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Kaushal,

i'll tell u the 3 stars in my
north, where i put my
fountain.. 4 to the left, 7 to
the right and 1 as the base.
is it proper to put the
fountain here?

The Education, Scandal and Romance may be activated if you have a water element.
Also, a water feature should not be activated here if it is not in the living room or open space area.

as far as the no 8 goes. in my
SW , i have 5 to the left 8 to
the right and 2 as the base,
bad indeed. i put 6 coin
strings and 5 rod wind chime.
to cure 2 and 5 should i
activate 8 here? if yes then
how?
waiting for yr reply
thanks a lot
I will not recommend the 5 rod wind chimes partially due to the 5 and wind chimes are known for bring other influence. (Please search the forum for more details about why wind chimes should not be used).

You can only active the star if the area is neutralise (eg. your 6 coins) and if it falls in a bedroom with the direction having no windows. Please see extract in the next para.
-- Extracted from Activating Mountain Star from the Flying Star Report --
The mountain star works only if an object is either hung on the wall at the location or something with mass is placed high on a shelf at this wall.
-- End of Extract --
I will not go into details. Use the online Flying Star report if you want to know a details or have an accurate analysis or whether the various stars form triple combination which may improve the sectors influence.
NOTE: All analysis I have done for you here are based on information you given me and a focused on helping you tell if star 7 and 8 should be activated or not.
Warmest Regards
Robert Lee