About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Personal Colors

mehtakaushal

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Kaushal,
1. The color scheme may be different if there are two persons sleeping in the room. Here, it is best to use a binding element for the spouse and his/her partner.
2. However, if you are the only person occupying the room, and since you are a weak fire person:
2.1. Normally, under the Luck Pillars, it is best to check the season of influence i.e. this is a neutral period or there is a dominating element that either aids your weak fire or weaken it further.
2.2. If there is a dominating element that helps to strengthen your `weak fire' then, it would not be necessary to enhance your room e.g. with the color that aids the fire element.
If on the other hand, if there is an element or season of influence that helps to further weaken your fire element, then it would be good to either enhance your personal self with elements that further help weak fire.
2.3. Suitable color for a weak fire person to strengthen it is wood element colors e.g. green or brown. Next most suitable colors are purple or pink.
If the luck period is a neutral period, you can e.g. paint your bedroom wall green or shades of it. And at the same time, use a wooden colored wardrobe.
But if the luck period is a period where, there is dominant aid e.g. fire element period or wood element period (especially wood element period where wood aids fire); then it would be ok, for example to use a wooden colored wardrobe. Here, you need not necessary paint the wall green.
But if the period is a water element period and where water element destroys fire and thus weaking it, then, it would be best for you to surround yourself with more wood (green or brown) and in addition, pink or for a lady, red clothings.
The next best alternative is to use a neutral color for the room e.g. white. At the same time, in general, it is best to avoid water (blue, grey or shades of it) in your home.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 10/28/00 10:49:00 PM, Anonymous wrote:
Hi
Thanks for allthe help. I am a
weak fire person. my dob is :
18th june 1977.
what colors are good for me.
i am coloring my room so i
want to do it accordingly.
thanks kaushal

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net