About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Water feature facing main door

doodle

Hi, Cecil,
When we enter to our home, we have a wall about 2 meters from the main door. Is it advisable to place a water feature (aquarium or pond) or plants facing our main door.I haven't find the actual direction, but I think it's either east or southeast.
Also, how do we calculate what elements ie. water we are lacking using our ba zi.
Thanks

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,
Please see below:-

On 10/29/00 10:26:00 AM, Anonymous wrote:
Hi, Cecil,
When we enter to our home, we
have a wall about 2 meters
from the main door. Is it
advisable to place a water
feature (aquarium or pond) or
plants facing our main door.I
haven't find the actual
direction, but I think it's
either east or southeast.

In general, the frontage of the home should have `clear space'.
One has to be `careful' of water feature i.e. it should allow clear space at the frontage. Thus a pool of water at ground level repesents such a clear space. A water fountain e.g. circular one can also be considered a water position that provides clear space.
However, a fish tank those that has standing legs do not necessary represent clear space as it may be quite high. Here, it looks more like a `mountain of water'.
In your situation, between placing a water position after the door and placing it outside the frontage: it is best or preferred to place a water position outside the house rather than inside (at the high wall area).
A high wall, without analysis may be good or bad:
1. Good in that there is no way your front door area can be subjected to a poison arrow threat.
2. However, depending on how auspicious or inauspicious the main entrance e.g. by looking at the Flying Star, a wall is good if this happens to be an inauspicious sector but less beneifical if it is at an auspicious sector.
3. Another consideration is how suitable the main entrance sector is to the owner. If it is a good or auspicious sector for the owner (breadwinner), then ideally, it is best not to have a wall just within the main entrance.
Thus depending on how one looks at it, there can be many different senario's and it depends!.

Also, how do we calculate what
elements ie. water we are
lacking using our ba zi.

There is a specific report at www.geomancy-online.com which analyses the above.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net