About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Chimes, ceiling fan, etc.

suda

Dear Cecil,
Thanks for your advice in reply to my query about Chimes in the West direction. I have taken it off from there, but can one hang it in the E, SE or S just like that or is it better to keep it away altogether? Any problem with hanging up a chime for some time and then putting it away?
I sleep right under the ceiling fan. Just as a beam overhead can cause health problems, can a ceiling fan too cause similar problems in the person below, relevant to the body part it is centred over? Eg. Stomach ? stomach upsets??
What is a Kua number? I read a chart in the paper where my Kua number was listed as 4, also giving four good and bad directions. How effective are these in use?
Many thanks and regards.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,
Please see below:-

On 1/26/01 2:52:00 AM, Anonymous wrote:
Dear Cecil,
Thanks for your advice in
reply to my query about Chimes
in the West direction. I have
taken it off from there, but
can one hang it in the E, SE
or S just like that or is it
better to keep it away
altogether? Any problem with
hanging up a chime for some
time and then putting it away?

Usually, proper placement of e.g. wind chimes are done after a proper FS analysis has been done. Such as using Flying Star FS.
Since, you are using the above tool, you have to:-
1. Examine.. what is your purpose of placing a wind chime?
2. Is it because you heard that placing a Wind Chime is good or suppose to be beneficial or is it because, you found a wind chime that you `love' and would like to place it in you home.
3. If you had found a wind chime that you quite like, usually, one would/may have a mental ideal (before the purchase) of where, one would like it to be placed in the home/room.
If your case is similar to Para 3, usually one wind chime may not be harmful. One can always use trial and error and see if there are any effects after a month.
But if one's idea is to buy it to enhance one's Feng Shui, then think again.

I sleep right under the
ceiling fan. Just as a beam
overhead can cause health
problems, can a ceiling fan
too cause similar problems in
the person below, relevant to
the body part it is centred
over? Eg. Stomach ? stomach
upsets??

This issue can be quite subjective. Like the idea of a mirror facing the bed, some of us are more `sensitive' to having it while others may not have any problems.
One then should check if by turning on the ceiling fan .. does it affect the person or it does not.
There is no right or wrong answers to this.
In addition, nowadays, ceiling fans are made of various materials e.g. some of the blades are made of plastic while others made of alluminium or even wood.

What is a Kua number? I read a
chart in the paper where my
Kua number was listed as 4,
also giving four good and bad
directions. How effective are
these in use?

You can use the free tools available at http://www.geomancy-online.com to generate your free Eight House report.
A manual report is available at
http://www.geomancy.net/fs/house1.htm
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net