About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Dui house w/ east entrance for east and west famil

ayn

Hello again after a long time away...! I am considering purchasing a home that has good feng shui in many areas. The problem is that the dui house has an entrance in the worst area for the house (east), also bad for my two children (Kun), but excellent for myself and spouse- zhen/xun. Do I move the door??? there appears to be no good overall solution, yet the house is well protected to it's back, supported on the sides, and all bedrooms would be in excellent sectors. Please advise, and thanks in advance! Niki

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Niki,
In my opinion, it is good to hear that your house has good Feng Shui in many areas.
The door (especially bedroom door[s]) should not be moved unless they do not `adhere' to shapes and form Feng Shui.
Although it would be nice to had an added bonus of having good `Eight house' fit for everyone; usually this may not be the case.
The main consideration is still on the sitting of the bed based on good Shapes and Form techniques.
If a house has excellent Feng Shui, it would give a significant leap (or quantum leap) in Feng Shui and would have added more than 50 percent or more `luck' towards the residents of the house.
It is good to move in; (and if you are not going to use other FS theories such as Flying Star) than, usually, if you had moved in for more than 3 months; usually everything would be fine or smooth.
Only when situations where family members e.g. fall sick occassionally during this period, that perhaps; one may need to see if there are any sectors that may need to be neutralised. This situation may or may not happen - so do not be unduly worried.
Many people have lived a wonderful life not knowing about Feng Shui -> especially if they are lucky to stay in a good house blessed with `good feng shui'.
I believe, from what u mentioned, your home sounds nice...
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 2/18/01 3:34:00 PM, Anonymous wrote:
Hello again after a long time
away...! I am considering
purchasing a home that has
good feng shui in many areas.
The problem is that the dui
house has an entrance in the
worst area for the house
(east), also bad for my two
children (Kun), but excellent