About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

12 Earthly Branches

myfs_51714

Hi Cecil,
I read from the Almanac 2001, there are 12 Earthly Branches. Do you know which Earthly Branches are unfavorable to my weak wood Oxen? Does this affect only the day or month or year or does this affect all three ie. day, month and year?
A fortune teller told me that Ram is unfavorable to me. How about Monkey or Boar or Rat? I have friends of these Chinese zodiac signs.I'm having bad luck in everything I do around them. I have tried wearing colour clothes favorable to my weak wood element everyday. But nothing seems to help.
Any advice is very much appreciated. Thank you.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,
1. For a matter of interest, if you visit www.lovesigns.net; you can see a pictural chart of the 12 animal signs.
2. Do look closely the animal sign that is opposite your animal sign. For each animal, the animal sign directly opposite your sign.
3. For example for an OX, the most incompatible animal sign is the RAM.
4. Under www.lovesigns.net; it is based on just the Year of birth.
5. Ba Zi Feng Shui or Pillars of Destiny i.e. Year, Month, Day and time looks far more closely on the interactions; combinations, triple combinations and clashes to provide a detail analysis as opposed to a simplistic model as in the Year of birth " Chinese horoscope " under www.lovesigns.net.
6. If one looks carefully:-
6.1 Each animal sign can be `reduced' to the lowest common denominator i.e. one of the five elements i.e. a Rat = water element.
6.2 The combination of heavenly stems and 12 earthly branches is a more accurate analysis.

A fortune teller told me that
Ram is unfavorable to me. How
about Monkey or Boar or Rat? I
have friends of these Chinese
zodiac signs.

Under www.lovesigns.net, you can `click' on the image of OX and you can see in general the animal signs that are in real conflict; need much effort to work on relationship or favourable to your element.
Sometimes relationship is:
1. It depends on the individual's maturity and the friends or partner's view point.
2. It is hope that reading too much of such horoscope does not result in `auto-suggestion'.
For example, if one constantly reads that an OX is most unfavourable to a RAM person, we could perhaps, have a preconceived idea and instead of trying to understand and work things out, it may become worse off.
3. Many of this type of conflicts and change have been studied by Management Gurus and it would (in my opinion) be useful to use such tools instead of relying fully on 'horoscopes' and traits associated with it.
4. If one do use the `horoscope; it would be good to understand the nature of that particular `animal sign' and by understanding that sign better, we could perhaps, learn why e.g. a person such as an OX can be at times `stubborn'.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 2/25/01 1:19:00 AM, Anonymous wrote:
Hi Cecil,
I read from the Almanac 2001,
there are 12 Earthly
Branches. Do you know which
Earthly Branches are
unfavorable to my weak wood
Oxen? Does this affect only
the day or month or year or
does this affect all three ie.