About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Too many yin in the pillars

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Lay Eng,
1. Generally, Yin and Yang are at the pinnacle of many (or all) Chinese beliefs/Feng Shui and divinity methods.
2. If we consider a pyramid, it is at the tip of the pyramid.
3. Yin and Yang concepts are thus the most general and in terms of Ba Zi/8 Characters Destiny very difficult to implement.
4. The best way to utilise Pillars of Destiny / Ba Zi is to `go down' to the " lowest " common denominator i.e. The Five Elements Concept.
5. In the Pillars of Destiny, for example, such as the available report at www.geomancy-online.com it breaks down the number / counts of a person's element.
A balanced Pillars of Destiny would normally be e.g. 25 percent each of Earth, Fire, Water, Wood and Metal elements. This would be the ideal situation but not necessarily that everyone in the world would have this in full balance.
6. Another report is to look at one's 10 deities to see if each of the deities has one count of the element.
This is because, the 10 Deities is made up of 1 count each of yin Earth, Fire, Water, Wood and Metal element. It is also made up of 1 count each of yang Earth, Fire, Water, Wood and Metal element.
Together, this combination would provide a total 10 elements (with yin and yang components).
7. Overall, too yin could be related to one's heaven map as:-
7.1. The individual based on heaven's map is considered more of an `introvert' rather than an extrovert.
However, Pillars of Destiny has an "escape clause":- i.e. it is merely an individual's Heaven map based on the time the person was born.
The escape clause i.e. where the resultant child could instead be more of an extorvert, could be thru the experience or interaction with the immediate family members and education.
7.2 Besides characteristics, another intersting thing about the Yin and Yang concept is that:
Too Yin ... could result in a hypotheical change to YANG. Will Too Yang can result in a change to Yin.
7.3 Imagine looking at the Yin and Yang symbol. When too Yin occupies fully the white shade, when it exceeds it `boundary' the resultant is an overspill to YANG. Thus, too yin can result in Yang and vice versa.
7.4 This is more of an interest:-
In a recent Chinese vampire drama show (ficition show), there was this `fight' between good and evil. The bad vampire in-order to open `a devil's gate; required a pure strong YIN (with 7 stars on her feet) and they need another female.
But they could not find one. So, in this fiction show, they found two strong YANG persons which as a result changed the characteristics of themselves to YIN. Where too Yang becomes Yin. (As an example).
7.5 In food, Yin and Yang instead of Five Elements is more commonly used. And it is in this area that Chinese medicine and health related objectives are looked at and perhaps met.
Where, steaming, boiling food is considered Yin. And fried, barbequed food are considered Yang. Salty food is considered Yang while water is considered Yin ... etc..
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 3/8/01 1:18:00 AM, Anonymous wrote:
My daughter four pillar appear
8 times of yin than yang. It
said this person is very yin,
what is that mean. Can I use
feng shui to cure it or any
suggestion please. Her
birthday is 21/05/1991 at
10:25 am.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net