About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Kitchen and placement

sush

Hi!Cecil,
Could you please advise? I am placing the cooker on the South, behind there is a big window. Space on the S.W then Sink on the West.
Fridge East Freezer S.E.
Kitchen door is West.
My husband's KUA No. is 8.
Work top black granite, cabinets wood.Floor tiles light grey.
Best directions: S.W.-N.W.-N.E.-W.
Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
Sponsored Link

• Staff

Was checking the forum for questions missed or still unanswered and found this message.
Here is the reply:-
Generally, sometimes there is very little options for placement of such objects. Anyway, feel free to place them where ever you feel it serves you easily.
Generally, you should be more concerned if say the bedroom where you sleep is not in your 4 good directions or if you are the breadwinner and that the main door is not in your 4 good directions.
Otherwise, on other minor areas such as some object placement, you should be free to be able to decide where you want to place.
In terms of the kitchen, if you really want to be Feng Shui friendly. Then make sure you place the Kitchen equipement in the way that is suits the person frequently using the kitchen. Meaning that you can use the Eight House directions as a guide for placement of objects based on the Eight House of the person using the kitchen.
On your queries. Generally Cooker is creating food for the family. Placing in the south where there is Fire should be ok. As Fire helps you cook the rice. So should not be much problem here as mentioned there are minor considerations.
Warmest Regards
Robert Lee

On 3/9/01 3:56:00 AM, Anonymous wrote:
Hi!Cecil,
Could you please advise? I am
placing the cooker on the
South, behind there is a big
window. Space on the S.W then
Sink on the West.
Fridge East Freezer S.E.
Kitchen door is West.
My husband's KUA No. is 8.