About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

renovation of an apartment

Dear Robert,
I have read one of your old messages which you said that some fs masters tell clients to re-paint the whole ceiling instead of removing the roof to change the birth date of the house.
My questions are:
1) If I live in an apartment block and I re-painted my apartment ceiling. Will that change my apartment birth date eg. from period 6 to 7 ?
2) If my apartment remains the same and the apartment block has some major renovation done to it, will that change the birth date of my apartment ?
3) If my business is part of a big building with many other businesses. Will re-painting my whole business ceiling change the chart of my business, assuming that the building was completed in period 6 ?
Your answer would greatly appreciated.
Most sincerely,
Peter

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Peter,
Please see below:-

On 3/18/01 11:22:00 AM, Anonymous wrote:
Dear Robert,
I have read one of your old
messages which you said that
some fs masters tell clients
to re-paint the whole ceiling
instead of removing the roof
to change the birth date of
the house.
My questions are:
1) If I live in an apartment
block and I re-painted my
apartment ceiling. Will that
change my apartment birth date
eg. from period 6 to 7 ?

In situations as what you had mentioned above; it is always prudent to do analysis based on both charts i.e. Period 6 and 7.
Usually, the two different charts may show i.e. under Period 6 (good) but Period 7 (bad).
It can be matched to the present situation of the household to see which chart is more accurate i.e. Period 6 or Period 7.

2) If my apartment remains the
same and the apartment block
has some major renovation done
to it, will that change the
birth date of my apartment ?

In my opinion, your apartment birth date should not change.
But whenever possible, since we are aware of a major renovation of the apartment block, it is best to do a chart of both periods especially if one spans Period 6 and the reno was done under Period 7.

3) If my business is part of a
big building with many other
businesses. Will re-painting
my whole business ceiling
change the chart of my
business, assuming that the
building was completed in
period 6 ?

1. There is no concrete evidence so far nor I believe, anyone can predict for certain re-painting the ceiling may change the chart.
2. Usually, if the ceiling has been repainted and within the next 2 years, things are much the same, then, I believe the `re-painting' may fail to change the birth chart.
3. In some instances, the birth chart may change say after the 3rd year to 5th year. This is quite an `inexact' science and more is needed to study into this.
4. For example, if we do a birth chart and the original house is under Period 6. When we do a chart for Period 7, it looks much better for the birth chart of the house. Therefore our assumption is that changing the birth chart to Period 7 for this example may be better. But, say after a year to two years, nothing seems to change, then it is more likely that it has not changed its birth chart. If one is patient enough, a further monitoring of 3 to 5 years should confirm this. If by the 5th year, no change is forthcoming... then, I may say that, the house would still come under Period 6. Alternatively, one could look back 20 years later in Period 8 to see the effects... if any.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net