About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

help!

hi all.....
i was informed that the apartment and room number i live in are conflicting flying stars, and can lead to loss of wealth and may cause health problems that could lead to death. i'm scared! it said that i may make use of the metal element to counteract these stars, but i need to know exactly HOW to actually make use of the metal! please respond and fast before i go broke and die!
emily

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Emily,
Based on what you mentioned, the use of metal is often the common most effective cure as using 6 coins tied with a red string and simply hang it in that direction.
However, what you have provided is the apartment number, usually for Apartment number, the main interpretation is usually auspicious or inauspicious.
How much an impact it will create on you and your family depends greatly on the flying star analysis of your main door and the rooms which you stay in. As these are the areas where you are staying in most of time in the house which affects you most.
So whether or not the house number analysis will really come true or not depends on the analysis of the main door itself, if it is good then, not much worry. That means that the house is a good one, just that maybe not as auspicious as another house number.
If the house is inauspicious, well then you have to fix the main door to reduce the problems it has affecting your home.
Warmest Regards
Robert Lee

On 4/3/01 11:19:00 AM, Anonymous wrote:
hi all.....
i was informed that the
apartment and room number i
live in are conflicting flying
stars, and can lead to loss of
wealth and may cause health
problems that could lead to
death. i'm scared! it said
that i may make use of the