About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

I am a weak fire. 4/7/70 is my birth date, In reading my free pillars of destiny it seems that every other 5 years of my life time may be is auspicious, but the overall 10 year break down is inauspicious.
what can I do to balance my weak fire to insure a more auspicious 10 year cycle?
Should I take on a Chinese name?
My American name is carlisha.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Carlisha,

On 4/5/01 1:38:00 PM, Anonymous wrote:
I am a weak fire. 4/7/70 is
my birth date, In reading my
free pillars of destiny it
seems that every other 5 years
of my life time may be is
auspicious, but the overall 10
year break down is
inauspicious.

This generally tells me that you are not born with a silver spoon, which means that you life is not very smooth sailing, and that you have to work extremely hard to overcome your difficulties. And that often you will meet with obstacles in whatever you do.
Please take note here also, that in the free version several analysis are not taken into consideration so, your actual chart may not necessary be so very bad as changes may occur along your life which alters your luck period for certain period.

what can I do to balance my
weak fire to insure a more
auspicious 10 year cycle?

Generally, since you are a weak fire, so having more favourable elements in your life eg. wood, fire. Will be better than having more unfavourable elements such as water, earth and metal.
By this you can accomplish that in many ways:-
1. Get house which is wood or fire element (eg. East or South facing house). As a house is where you stay most of the time, it helps boost your earthly luck.
2. Have things you own in your favourable colours eg. clothes, car, etc. Wood (green, brown). Fire (red)
Having more things you own and areas which you work or stay in colours suitable for you, it helps create harmony and strengthen you.
Once you are strengthen eg. strong fire, then you will no longer be worried about the bad influence that the year has on you.
It helps to offset or reduce any impact on you.
So generally, that is the best way you can do to take advantage of the knowledge of your ups & downs in life from the Pillars of Destiny.

Should I take on a Chinese
name?
My American name is carlisha.

Personally, it will not help much even if you take on a chinese names, as unless you use it, no point. Pillars of Name (for choosing Chinese Name) does help a person, but for the Chinese, well it is a name which they use day in and day out. So it does help when you have a good name.
But in your case, even if you take on a Chinese name, it will often be your secondary name and unless everyone calls you by that name, it will not help much.
So the best way is to enhance yourself with favourable elements. That should help you create better influence for a bad period.
Warmest Regards
Robert Lee