About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Bed location in the worst position

myfs_49817

Dear Cecil and Robert
Our bedroom is in the worst position for me and good for my husband. However, it is hard to know where to put it. Under the window is a good spot but there is a beam above our heads. Otherwise one wall is adjacent to the kitchen, and the other is the toilet. It is a small room, my problem is sleep orientated his is health and career. We are unable to move it in another room as the house is small, and the children need the larger room we have. Hope you can help me. Thanks Rosie

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Rosie,
Where possible, one should always consider the priority of placing the bed based on good Shapes and Form Feng Shui.
I recap on the best positions are preferably :
1. The bed should be (try) to be against a solid wall.
2. If possible, it should be on the opposite wall from the bedroom door. Or where best, the bed should not be on the same wall as the bed.
3. Para one is a better position than placing the bed with the head rest against a window.
4. If there is a window on the side of the bed; preferable that one leaves a gap between the bed and the window.
5. It is best still to position the head of the bed against a solid wall. But if you want to sleep below a beam:
Note:
If it is a concrete beam - you may have to use two flutes above the beam to neutralise the beam. Here Wood is used to destroy Earth or concrete beam.
If it is a wooden beam - use metal (6 coins or 6 pieces of metal) to destroy the wooden beam.
6. Do not that it is usually not the `end' of the world if one's location is not favourable i.e. in the bedroom.
If the existing bed is still there and there is no adverse problems such as frequent sickness or "problems - misfortune / accident "; then this usually not an issue.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 6/17/01 11:06:00 PM, Anonymous wrote:
Dear Cecil and Robert
Our bedroom is in the worst
position for me and good for
my husband. However, it is
hard to know where to put it.
Under the window is a good
spot but there is a beam above
our heads. Otherwise one wall
is adjacent to the kitchen,