About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Period 7 and 772 Street Address

myfs_70779

Hi Cecil or Robert:
I read a post where you answered:
"Under the 20 Year Flying Star analysis, for a house built under Period 7; it is a bonus if there is a 7 7 combination at the main entrance."
What do you mean by this? I am very curious because my house number is 772 and the house is built in 1986 which is Period 7.
My house number though is not on the front door but it's on the mail box few yards away from the front of the house. Should I place house numbers on top of the front door as well? I guess for someone trying to look for our house, it makes more sense to place it on the mailbox because there is a covered patio that leads to our front door and the spaces between the mail box and front door is about 30 feet. But if it will help at all, I'll place the extra numbers on top of the front door.
Thanks,
Maria

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,
Please see below:-

On 10/25/2001 10:37:00 AM, Anonymous wrote:
Hi Cecil or Robert:
I read a post where you
answered:
"Under the 20 Year Flying Star
analysis, for a house built
under Period 7; it is a bonus
if there is a 7 7 combination
at the main entrance."
What do you mean by this? I
am very curious because my
house number is 772 and the
house is built in 1986 which
is Period 7.

Under the Flying Star theory, a house can be considered auspicious (bearing in mind that Shapes and Form Feng Shui has also to be considered) - if it has a "double" number similar to the period.
For example, if the house's main door is located at North 1 and there is a double 7's i.e. mountain star = 7 and water star = 7 for a house under Period 7.
Similiarly, for a period 6 house, there is a double 6's (mountain star = 6 and water star = 6) for a house built under Period 6.
Similiarly, for a period 5 house, there is a double 5's (mountain star = 5 and water star = 5) for a house built under Period 5.
In addition, houses built under period 4 should can also have auspicious double `4's etc...
I hope you get the `picture' of the above senarios.

My house number though is not
on the front door but it's on
the mail box few yards away
from the front of the house.
Should I place house numbers
on top of the front door as
well? I guess for someone
trying to look for our house,
it makes more sense to place
it on the mailbox because
there is a covered patio that
leads to our front door and
the spaces between the mail
box and front door is about 30
feet. But if it will help at
all, I'll place the extra
numbers on top of the front
door.

You do not need to place an additional house number on an existing main entrance door especially if this is the door you commonly use. However, for those who have identified another door as their main door (maybe because the alternative door) is considered more auspicious then, one can place a house number on this door.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net