About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

another aquarium question

myfs_54668

I have a small 10 gallon aquarium. being a west person with main door facing southeast,(I normally use another door facing northeast). I am weak water, so could you please advise me of the best position to place aquarium? It is now on an island between my kitchen and dining room which is in the west, close to my back door. thank you so very much.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Diane,
It is good to hear that since you are a weak water person, water can help your element. However, for a weak water person, the best element that helps your weak water element is ideally Metal element.
Under the Five Elements Concept, Metal helps to produce water. Adding water (such as a fish tank) can still help but will not be as productive as using Metal. But nevertheless, it can still be of help to a weak water person.
For a weak water person, an element to avoid is the Earth element. As Earth, destroys water.
Normally, an accurate assessment of where to place a fish tank should be undertaken by looking at the birth chart of the house such as the Flying Star analysis. Without these tools, here are my general comments:-
Under the Shapes and Form FS, where possible, it is good to AVOID placing the fish tank at any of the following locations:
1. Centrepoint of the house.
2. close to the backdoor (as mentioned by you)
3. It is best to place the fish tank in the living room. Since it has a height e.g. with a fish tank stand, it should be placed around or close to a wall.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 11/28/2001 6:34:00 PM, Anonymous wrote:
I have a small 10 gallon
aquarium. being a west person
with main door facing
southeast,(I normally use
another door facing
northeast). I am weak water,
so could you please advise me
of the best position to place
aquarium? It is now on an