About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Questions on Feng Shui

LG

Dear Cecil & Robert,
Happy new year and thank you for all your help and efforts. Although I find the theories and application of feng shui sometimes frustrating and at other times "less" frustrating, but for sure very interesting. When I tell my friends about feng shui they ask me questions that i find confusing to answer, I wish you can help me in finding answers. How would any kind of element/color affect people's luck? How can for instance metal coins suppress the affect of certain numbers in a house? Is it safe to say that those born on the same year/day/hour have the same character or luck?
Thank you again for your advise and look forward to your answer.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,
Happy New Year to you!
Please see below:-

On 1/2/2002 7:02:00 AM, Anonymous wrote:
Dear Cecil & Robert,
Happy new year and thank you
for all your help and efforts.
Although I find the theories
and application of feng shui
sometimes frustrating and at
other times "less"
frustrating, but for sure very
interesting. When I tell my
friends about feng shui they
ask me questions that i find
confusing to answer, I wish
you can help me in finding
answers. How would any kind of
element/color affect people's
luck?
Basically, Feng Shui and all other divinity methods has a single purpose - to try and increase one's luck.
In traditional Feng Shui, the common denominator is based on the Five Elements concept i.e. the elements of: Water, Wood, Fire, Earth and Metal.

This common denominator can be related in many of the concepts - in particular i.e. ' Flying Star Feng Shui and Pillars of Destiny.
There are many Feng Shui practitioners and in my opinion, I feel that some of these practitioners may not `live' up to the standard. Thus, the end result is that many people become disillushioned with it.
In addition, I personally feel that many people are also to be blamed. The rationale is unfortunately " greed ". I can understand money is important but, when we depart our hard-earned money to buy or enhance a sector, this can become worrisome. Or to buy e.g. a three-legged toad.
For example, I understand, that such objects costs money. And, we cannot automatically say that when we spend $XXX dollars of money, we can get back that amount or even more.
In order for Feng Shui or Pillars of destiny to work properly, this is usually done in a holistic way.
Thus, if one is a weak wood person, it would be nice to enhance one-self further with say water element. Since blue/grey or black represents water element - for personal self, one can enhance oneself with e.g. wearing a blue shirt. However, this does not automatically imply that one will get well off.
It is like taking exams, and the purpose is to score as much marks as possible in all areas rather than place it in one basket i.e. try to make sure that there is no poison arrows aimed at the home etc.. are some of the precautions needed.

How can for instance
metal coins suppress the
affect of certain numbers in a
house?
Yes, in particular under the Flying Star analysis, there is a bad #2 or sickness sector; traditionally, 6 metal coins is used to suppress this bad #2. Where 6 represents "big" - metal. Metal is used as a cure for this bad #2.

Alternatively, #5 would usually require `moving' metal eg. wind chime or a brass pendiulim clock.

Is it safe to say that
those born on the same
year/day/hour have the same
character or luck?

No, this is not true under Pillars of Destiny.
The explanation given under Pillars of Destiny is that although one can be born on the same year/day/month/hour; we each grow up in a unique environment. This environment or (education) plus our personal experiences is what makes each individual different.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

Thank you again for your
advise and look forward to
your answer.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net