About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Bedroom of a rented house

Irene

Dear Cecil,
We are very much grateful with your advice. Thank you very much.
My rented house ?Sits? on NE with flying stars of (7,1,7) but ?Facing? is SW (4,4,1). Its ?Earth? house
I pasted 6 metal coins on the wall above my GLASS sliding doors & hang 6-rods metal windchime. I will place a small red door mat inside the house main door in SW direction for next year for flying stars (4,4,1). Hopefully, it won?t provoke romance of ?Peach Blossom? for my teenage daughters. My understanding ?Fire burns wood (4,4,) which give rise to ?Earth? Fire also feeds ?Earth? which is suitable for both of us ?Weak Earth?
In house fengshui, I am ?Weak Earth? (8-white star) & my wife is Strong Earth (5-yellow star)
My masterbedroom is in SW sector flying stars(4,4,1) & South sector (6,2,8). All the masterbedrooms including my children?s rooms are carpeted ?RED?, windows tinted ?Purple? to block strong sunlight. Plenty of ?Fire? In moving into SW sector(4,4,1) next year, the red carpet ?Fire? will burns ?Wood? & reduce ?1?-Water effect. Or am I better sleeping in South Sector (6,2,8) & hang 6 metal coins.
What?s the difference between hanging 6-metal coins tied with YELLOW string & ?Pasting ? 6-metal coins tied with RED string on wall ???
I had just moved my ?refrigerator? to East sector with flying stars (3,5,2) & refrigerator door?s direction is SW. It was argued ?refrigerator? has ?Fire?-which is electricity, a mountain-a box of metal & Water-freezer. What?s your view?
I usually regard ?electricity? as ?Fire? but others classified ?electricity? as ?Water? Any comments?
Will you share briefly how do one change the period 7 house into period 8 house effectively?
Some advice changing the door, with major renovations, others opening the roof of houses for 100 days, yet others open the house to skylight for a week.
Best wishes,
Yoo

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Hi Anon,

On 1/19/2002 3:34:00 AM, Anonymous wrote:
Dear Cecil,
We are very much grateful with
your advice. Thank you very
much.
My rented house ?Sits? on NE
with flying stars of (7,1,7)
but ?Facing? is SW (4,4,1).
Its ?Earth? house
I pasted 6 metal coins on the
wall above my GLASS sliding
doors & hang 6-rods metal
windchime. I will place a
small red door mat inside the
house main door in SW
direction for next year for
flying stars (4,4,1).
Hopefully, it won?t provoke
romance of ?Peach Blossom? for
my teenage daughters. My
understanding ?Fire burns wood
(4,4,) which give rise to
?Earth? Fire also feeds
?Earth? which is suitable for
both of us ?Weak Earth?
In house fengshui, I am ?Weak
Earth? (8-white star) & my
wife is Strong Earth
(5-yellow star)
My masterbedroom is in SW
sector flying stars(4,4,1) &
South sector (6,2,8). All the
masterbedrooms including my
children?s rooms are carpeted
?RED?, windows tinted ?Purple?
to block strong sunlight.
Plenty of ?Fire? In moving
into SW sector(4,4,1) next
year, the red carpet ?Fire?
will burns ?Wood? & reduce
?1?-Water effect. Or am I
better sleeping in South
Sector (6,2,8) & hang 6 metal
coins.
What?s the difference between
hanging 6-metal coins tied
with YELLOW string &
?Pasting ? 6-metal coins tied
with RED string on wall ???

RED string version is used to control the Metal so that you can effectively use it to control all the problem sectors. This is the correct cure to use for fixing problems.
YELLOW string on the other hand has an objective to hopefully increase wealth as it uses Earth as the Wealth and thus Metal destroy it to create wealth. This the it "concept".
However, often in good sector, you would probably want to activate the Water areas with Water features as usually those are the better stars you wish to induce rather than just the wealth from the 6 coins.

I had just moved my
?refrigerator? to East sector
with flying stars (3,5,2) &
refrigerator door?s direction
is SW. It was argued
?refrigerator? has
?Fire?-which is electricity, a
mountain-a box of metal &
Water-freezer. What?s your
view?
I usually regard ?electricity?
as ?Fire? but others
classified ?electricity? as
?Water? Any comments?

This can be a debatable issue and it depends on your opinion. In my personal opinion, I also classify Electicity as Water.

Will you share briefly how do
one change the period 7 house
into period 8 house
effectively?

You need to perform a major renovation which should involve a change in the house structure to effectively change the house period. ie to hack off a wall or to add a wall changing the structure of the interior of the house. If you redo the entire roof, it will also be considered changing the structure of the house.
But the more effective way in my opinion to having a change in the interior structure of the house. This is because if you do this, the Qi flow will change and that will affect the overall flying star of the house also.
Hope that helps.
Warmest Regards
Robert Lee

Some advice changing the door,
with major renovations, others
opening the roof of houses for
100 days, yet others open the
house to skylight for a week.
Best wishes,
Yoo

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net