About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Hi,
I am totally new to BA ZI. From your free computised Ba zi reading. I am a yin fire.
Being born in late spring in Yr 1967 (Ram), is this consider born in season? From my Ba zi chart I notice I have 5 fire both in the Hs & EB and 1 wood, I hv 2 earth to exhaust the fire, with this chart can I said the I am a yang fire. Having no water to suppress fire. Is water, metal and earth my favourable element?

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Angelina,

I am totally new to BA ZI. From your free computised Ba zi reading.
I am a yin fire.
Being born in late spring in Yr 1967 (Ram), is this consider born
in season?
Yes, is a simple basic analysis. Although there are actually more to do here in order for a more accurate analysis of the season of birth which may influence your final reading.
From my Ba zi chart I notice I have 5 fire both in the Hs &
EB and 1 wood, I hv 2 earth to exhaust the fire, with this chart
can I said the I am a yang fire. Having no water to suppress fire. Is
water, metal and earth my favourable element?

Even if there is 5 Fire in both Hs and EB, may not necessarily mean that you become a Yang Fire person. But it does not necessarily mean that you can be a Yang Fire person. However, in a basic analysis, you may consider yourself as Yang Fire element person.
This is because, there are other variables and interactions such as House of Conception and House of Life with the Year, Month, Day and Time combinations and interactions of all Hs and EBs; sometimes leading to triple combinations etc... some clashes may be beneifical while others may not.
The end result in such a situation may not necessarily mean that (in a more accurate analysis) result in being a Yang Fire due to these interactions as it will involve something like 6 Hs and 6 EBs - interaction with each other.
Therefore, even if you have more of a certain element, it does not (necessarily mean that you are a Yang Fire person.) You can still be a Yin Fire person depending on the above.
Under the basic Flying Star analysis, yes, at a glance you are a strong fire person. However, the number of elements here do not
reflect the seasons of birth which means that if happen your 5 fire are considered extremely weak fire, you may not necessary be a strong
fire.
Also, following what I mentioned earlier there will be clashes and combinations which will have an impact on your resulting elements, and also the House of Life and
House of Conception which can determine if you are a follow the leader etc type of chart.
Based on the basic analysis, you can be considered as a a Strong yin Fire, and thus Water, Metal and Earth are favourable for you.

Hi,
I am totally new to BA ZI. From your free computised Ba zi reading.
I am a yin fire.
Being born in late spring in Yr 1967 (Ram), is this consider born
in
season? From my Ba zi chart I notice I have 5 fire both in the Hs &
EB and 1 wood, I hv 2 earth to exhaust the fire, with this chart
can
I said the I am a yang fire. Having no water to suppress fire. Is
water, metal and earth my favourable element?

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• Staff

Dear Angelina,

On 1/21/2002 3:30:00 AM, Anonymous wrote:
Hi Cecil,
Thanks for the prompt reply.
Can you shed some light on the
House of Life and conception,
What impact they have on the
pillar of destiny. Is there a
difference b/w strong yin
fire, the yin here means the
year eg Ram?

House of Life & House of Conception are two ADVANCED pillars used only in advanced pillars of destiny anaysis.
Of greater importance is the House of Life as that determines if you are a Strong or Weak person. As it denotes how your life is based on your Eight Characters.
House of Conception is more useful for female analysis and it help to detemine areas like marriage and spouse relationships.
Generally for any person there is 4 types of of relation, Weak yin Wood, Strong yin Wood, Weak yang Wood, Strong yang Wood.
Generally the yin & yang helps more to tell about the characteristics of a person. As there is a difference in character for a yin wood and a yang wood person. So simply when added together gives you a better overview of yourself.
However, for understanding more about what elements are favourable to you etc, it is usually determined by the Strong or Weak Wood more than the yin or yang wood, as that i mentioned does not mean that yin is weak and yang is strong.
Yin & Yang are nether weak nor strong, they can be extremely strong and can also be extremely weak and vice versa.
Hope that helps.
Warmest Regards
Robert Lee