About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

5 mountain and 9 water in the kitchen

Hello Cecil,
I was informed that if you tear off the original roof (completely - so that the stars are able to shine into the house) and replace it with a new roof that the birth year of your home changes. Is this true?
I have a 5 mountain and a 9 water in my kitchen. The base star is a 5 and the visiting star for 2002 is also a 5. How can I prepare for this situation?

Sponsored Link

• Staff

On 1/31/2002 9:08:00 PM, Anonymous wrote:
Hello Cecil,
I was informed that if you
tear off the original roof
(completely - so that the
stars are able to shine into
the house) and replace it with
a new roof that the birth year
of your home changes. Is this
true?

1. Yes, if one replace a new roof, it is said that the house changes to a new birth date.
2. However, please take note of the following:-
2.1 The main Flying Star Theory uses 20 year period for analysing the birth chart of a house. Thus any house build between 1984 to 2003 is considered a Period 7 house.
2.2 Therefore, since we are now within 1984 to 2003; changing the roof makes no difference to a house will still be considered born under Period 7.
The difference is only when a house birth chart is other than Period 7. Therefore, a house born under Period 4, 5 or 6 will have it's birth chart changed e.g. in 2002 when the roof has been changed. And will take on the Period 7 `birth chart'.

I have a 5 mountain and a 9
water in my kitchen. The base
star is a 5 and the visiting
star for 2002 is also a 5.

You need a metal cure here. Please note that the yearly star #5 begining from 12 February 2002 is at EAST. Therefore, I assume you that you must have this correct i.e. your kitchen falls in the EAST.
If so, since there are 3 x #Five's the best cure is to use a 6 rod metal wind chime or a `real' grandfather clock ... so that the constant `cling' of metal can help to destroy the 3 x #Five's.
Caution when using a grandfather clock - it must be those that have real brass or metal pendulums. Not those cheap imitations where it uses a spray painted on plastic pendulum.
If you do the above, then you do not need to hang a 6 i-ching coins at that sector. (The 6 i-ching coins is a secondary subsitute but is not as good as the above remedy(s).
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net