About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Wood Windchimes for South East Sector

myfs_77997

Dear Cecil,
One question to pose here, I am a Qua No. 3 person (born on 23rd Sept 1970), and that seems to have my "romance and love" sector at the SE sector. I am a strong fire person. However, looking at my apartment layout, there is one missing corner i.e. SW sector. This apartment's front door faces 18 degrees North, sitting at the south, with south backdoor. The main building is facing East, where there is a river in-front flows from NE-East to SW. My bedroom is a combined SE and South sectors. Since I moved into this apartment, my love life and family relationship are going through a rough patch. Now, I am a single occupant here. My question is, if I put a 6-rods wood windchime at the SE sector, will this enhance the total FS element in the apartment, and in my bedroom in specific? Will there be still any impact of the general SW sector being missing? If it does, then, what remedies shall I take to rectify this issue? I do not have problems with finance though. Nevertheless, if there is no peace and happiness in life, to share with someone that we truly love, life seems so meaningless.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Rameshwaran,
To cure a missing corner at SW, ideally, it would be best to place a long mirror on one of the walls at SW to symbollically extend it.
As you have mentioned, another method is to place a windchime overhead at the corner ceiling to extend it. It is better or preferred to use a 6 rod hollow metal windchime than a wooden windchime.
In addition to the above; you may want to consider using Flying Star Feng Shui and apply it to your home.
In some instances, depending on the period your house was built and direction of main entrance; there can be sector influences relating to romance `problems'. NOTE: Not all houses may have such combinations but if there are, it has to be neutralised:
For example:-
Flying star combinations of #mountain and #water:
8 3 - problems relating to romance/marriage
8 4 - problems relating to " " " "
Therefore, if you have the time, you can try to do an audit with Flying Star to see if there are any of the above or other senarios that can be a stumbling block to your romance.
Or alternatively, if there are sectors relating to romance and if there is an imbalance caused at that particular sector; then it has to be balanced - in order to have a smooth romance.
For example:-
#6 & #1 - Romance Luck
#7 & #4 - Romance Luck
and there are other combinations that has significance for romance.
As mentioned earlier, in some houses, romance combinations may be prominent if any of the mountain & water star combinations match romance configurations. And this depends on the period of the house and the compass direction of the main entrance.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 2/15/2002 10:41:00 PM, Anonymous wrote:
Dear Cecil,
One question to pose here, I
am a Qua No. 3 person (born on
23rd Sept 1970), and that
seems to have my "romance and
love" sector at the SE sector.
I am a strong fire person.
However, looking at my
apartment layout, there is one