About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Year of the Horse

myfs_79761

Hello:
I am a water Tiger Lady which Qua number is 4. My room is in the East and Northeast sector of the house and moving out is not an option. The room is also located above a car garage. According to the annual Flying Star it is bad to have my room in the East sector this year. What can I do to cure this afflictions???????. Also, three of my best directions are North, East and South. Does this means that I should not sleep with my head towards this directions because they are afflicted areas for this year?????? Please, help me. I am really confused. I already know that I should sit facing North and with my back to the South to get the Grand Duke's Support but what about my sleeping arrangements? Thanks for your support.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,
1. Priority should always be given for bed to be placed in good Shapes and Form Feng Shui.
1.1 For example, where ever possible, try not to place the bed on the same wall of the bedroom door.
1.2 And where possible, place the bed on the opposite wall as the bedroom door.
1.3 In addition, if there is a window, leave a gap between the bed and the window (especially if the bed is parallel to the window).
1.4 If one can, avoid placing the bed head to the window.
2. Senarios like the above should be given `Top-priority' as compared to say placing the head to good directions. This is nice to have but as mentioned above the overriding consideration is better Shapes and Form placement.
3. Other consideration is e.g. do not place the bed on the same wall as the toilet area.
Please see below:-

On 3/9/2002 3:01:00 AM, Anonymous wrote:
Hello:
I am a water Tiger Lady which
Qua number is 4. My room is in
the East and Northeast sector
of the house and moving out is
not an option. The room is
also located above a car
garage. According to the
annual Flying Star it is bad
to have my room in the East
sector this year. What can I
do to cure this
afflictions???????.
In general, for houses especially if they are built or major renovations done under Period 7 (1984 to-date); greater concern should be placed on the Flying Star directions of East and South.
Since these sectors have major imbalances. However, this is curable. Usually, the cure range from e.g. use of 6-coins to use of 6 rod metal windchime or a pendulum clock.

Once these sectors are cured, there should not be any worry. One should go on with our daily lives. This is not the end-of-world senario as often portait in shows or Armaggedon type of senario.

Also,
three of my best directions
are North, East and South.
Does this means that I should
not sleep with my head towards
this directions because they
are afflicted areas for this
year?????? Please, help me. I
am really confused. I already
know that I should sit facing
North and with my back to the
South to get the Grand Duke's
Support but what about my
sleeping arrangements? Thanks
for your support.

Please refer to my above comments under Para 1. It is nice to have but top priority must be given to Shapes and Form Feng Shui.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Hello Mr. Lee
Thank you for your quick response. I should had mention before that my room observes?good Shapes and Form Feng Shui, including the position of the bed. So what would be the best?direction to place my head to while sleeping? I am waiting for big changes in my life, work and help of authorities in my field of work. Thank you very much for your excellent help.
Best Regards,
Elda Pacheco