About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Double 8 at main door. [Note from 2024 till 2043 wealth luck has changed to #9's and/or Double #9's]

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Dear Cecil,
If I postpone the complete renovation of my house, to 2004 , it will have the combination 858 at the main door (facing 216 degrees). Will it be too yin , or the double 8s will become lucky since it will become e period 8 house.Please advise so that I can decide whether I can start my renovations now or wait until 2004.
Thankyou very much.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Sarita,
1. In general without taking into consideration the Base # as #5, double 8's at the main entrance is suppose to be good under Period 8.
2. However, because of the combinations 858 this is not a good combination as #8 represents weak earth and #5 is the bad misfortune earth.
3. This combination is not ideal as there is too much "earth" without taking into consideration the yearly flying star and even monthly flying star. What happens if there are additional elements of #5 or #2 both bad earth elements. It can still be neutralised but require more attention.
4. In addition, it is best to look at both Period 7 20 year charts vs Period 8 20 year charts. And compare which chart is better.
It is also good to look at the Year chart for 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 and 2008. To see it's `impact' if any on both the 20 year Period 7 and Period 8 chart.
5. In my opinion, only when we compare both charts i.e. 20 year and how the yearly charts of 2004, fly then perhaps, a better picture can arise to see if Period 8 could perhaps be better -- or worse.
I have known of situations where, Period 6 charts were good periods and because of renovations, and using similar method to check out, found that unfortunately, in many instances, good Period 6 houses had taken on some of bad effects of Period 7.
In particular, for a Period 7 house, compass directions East and South has alway never been good sectors. And usually, caution is placed by many FS practitioners of the bad effects of combinations of #2 or #5 that fly to that sector or East (this year).
In a Period 7 house, therefore, more attention need to be taken (or care) should be taken for rooms located at East and South. (Note: Above is a general observation)
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 3/12/2002 12:01:00 AM, Anonymous wrote:
Dear Cecil,
If I postpone the complete
renovation of my house, to
2004 , it will have the
combination 858 at the main
door (facing 216 degrees).
Will it be too yin , or the
double 8s will become lucky
since it will become e period
8 house.Please advise so that
I can decide whether I can
start my renovations now or
wait until 2004.
Thankyou very much.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Guest Anonymous

Dear Cecil,
I received your reply within a few hours of posting my question. Thankyou very very much . Your site is really unbelievable.
I looked up my 7 period flying star combinations... they are 747 at the main door.Is it better to have the 7/7 combination during the next 20 years or to have 858. Please advise so that I can have further help in deciding. Thankyou once again.
Regards.
Sarita

• Staff

Dear Sarita,
1. Overall, a 747 is in general not a very good combination as 7's are weak metal vs #4 which is bad wood.
2. There are some good double 7s or 717 combinations houses. I chose my existing house with the main door (North with 717 which in my opinion) is a better double 7's as compared to the 747 combination.
3. As mentioned in my earlier posting, one should not only look at just one sector. But instead check out the 20 year flying star fo the two periods.
4. As in my earlier reply, I mentioned that under the current 20 year Flying Star for Period 7; there are two `quirks' associated with it:
5. That is a Period 7 house has two distinct (bad sectors) namely at the East and South. And like this year has shown that the Flying Star year numbers created double the `bad situation' e.g. where originally there is say a #5 (misfortune) in one sector but because of the year influence there can be another #5 flying in. Giving compounded problems.
6. Therefore, it would not be fair for me to give comments as to whether a 747 or 858 is better.
As mentioned in my earlier reply and above, one must:
First compare: Period 7 vs 8 -- 20 year Flying star charts of the same house
Next draw out and look at the Yearly charts of 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 and 2008 to see what interaction it has for the 20 year Period 7 and 8 house.
Only one has done this, then one can fairly make a proper conclusion.
Therefore, I am unable to give you an outright answer. If you want to, you have to do the above type of analysis and form a conclusion.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 3/12/2002 6:59:00 AM, Anonymous wrote:
Dear Cecil,
I received your reply within a
few hours of posting my
question. Thankyou very very
much . Your site is really
unbelievable.
I looked up my 7 period flying
star combinations... they are
747 at the main door.Is it
better to have the 7/7
combination during the next 20
years or to have 858. Please
advise so that I can have
further help in deciding.
Thankyou once again.
Regards.
Sarita

Guest Anonymous

Dear Cecil,
Thankyou verymuch for your reply. It has given me a new perspective of looking at the periods and understanding them better.I shall proceed to calculate the year charts for 2004, 2005 etc. Thanks.

• 21 years later...
  • Staff

Please note that especially in 2024 to 2043, we will be under Period 9 Flying Star Feng Shui.

1IAMPERIOD9.thumb.png.c80d508c64dfd8b7f063320ebdfe34a4.png

One should be looking at or for #9.
As #8 or #8's has now become PAST or GONE LUCK!

For example: a house can belong to say Period 8, but if one were to plot the Flying Star numbers, one should look out for the Water Star and Mountain Star #9's.

Water Star #9 is now the Current Prosperity Career and Overall Luck.
While Mountain Star #9 is now the Current Prosperity Networking and Relationship Luck.

(From 2024 till 2043) 

• Cecil Lee changed the title to Double 8 at main door. [Note from 2024 till 2043 wealth luck has changed to #9's and/or Double #9's]