About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

huge financial problem but understand no quick fix

myfs_80009

Dear Cecil,
It took us a big courage to write this message for your advise. Very depressed with the never ending financial problems, my good friend also my business partner decided to take a look again at the potential problems and hope for a better tomorrow.
We both started venturing out at age of 26. After one year in business, things turned out bad. We consulted a Feng Shui master then and he recommended change in our sitting postions and other remedies in our office. Things gets better but did not stay long. Later, we have even looked at changing personal names....After 2 years, we returned to employment work force. But we did not give up.
We venture in and out of different businesses for many years now on a committed part time basis. I must say that we both are very perservance type and would not give up easily (perhaps we shouldn't have and life won't be so miserable now.....sigh..). During the past 4 years, we work and mended business and completed a correspondence degree course. We admit it's very tough to pull through the days. Thinking back those days when have to survive on a pack of $1.5 noodle allocating half for breakfast and half for lunch. Only one description fits in Mandarin i.e. "Liao Dao" with no regrets though. Tears rolled whenever we talk about it again to push ourselves forward to leave the bad crisis.
Recently we really felt the hopelessness and depression once again. No matter how hard we worked, business never seems to pick up and we are very drained and depressed by now with huge financial issues. We lived in credit cards and lines for more then 4 years now. Still striving in hope to clear them.
We both understand FS is not a quick fix but we believe applying it right means great enhancement to better quality life (well at lease mentally).
My husband is not any better too with his career. His company consistently draging his pay and is a real bad pay master. He have not even recieve his last month's pay till date.
We seek your advise where to start tackling the problem? We always wonder how much does FS constitutes to all the situations in life though we strongly believe in Feng Shui.
Both of us are born 1970 and my husband 1966.
Best regards,
Sheue Mei

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Sheue,
Thank you for taking the courage to write in with your problems.
Feel free to write to us directly at: support@geomancy.net - If you already have a online report account - please let us know the account login name or if you do not have an account, we can create one for you. Here, do let us know privately the password that you want.
So that we can give you the necessary credits to help you truoble shoot your problems.
We will be very happy to provide you and your friend with the necessary paid credits - FREE of charge for you to use `Feng Shui in a holistic method '.
However, you have to do some homework e.g. take compass readings / generate the necessary reports and follow the advise within it.
Wishing You, your husband and friend, a good turnaround this year!
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 3/15/2002 2:22:00 AM, Anonymous wrote:
Dear Cecil,
It took us a big courage to
write this message for your
advise. Very depressed with
the never ending financial
problems, my good friend also
my business partner decided to
take a look again at the
potential problems and hope
for a better tomorrow.
We both started venturing out
at age of 26. After one year
in business, things turned out
bad. We consulted a Feng Shui
master then and he recommended
change in our sitting postions
and other remedies in our
office. Things gets better but
did not stay long. Later, we
have even looked at changing
personal names....After 2
years, we returned to
employment work force. But we
did not give up.
We venture in and out of
different businesses for many
years now on a committed part
time basis. I must say that we
both are very perservance type
and would not give up easily
(perhaps we shouldn't have and
life won't be so miserable
now.....sigh..). During the
past 4 years, we work and
mended business and completed
a correspondence degree
course. We admit it's very
tough to pull through the
days. Thinking back those days
when have to survive on a pack
of $1.5 noodle allocating half
for breakfast and half for
lunch. Only one description
fits in Mandarin i.e. "Liao
Dao" with no regrets though.
Tears rolled whenever we talk
about it again to push
ourselves forward to leave the
bad crisis.
Recently we really felt the
hopelessness and depression
once again. No matter how hard
we worked, business never
seems to pick up and we are
very drained and depressed by
now with huge financial
issues. We lived in credit
cards and lines for more then
4 years now. Still striving in
hope to clear them.
We both understand FS is not a
quick fix but we believe
applying it right means great
enhancement to better quality
life (well at lease mentally).
My husband is not any better
too with his career. His
company consistently draging
his pay and is a real bad pay
master. He have not even
recieve his last month's pay
till date.
We seek your advise where to
start tackling the problem? We
always wonder how much does FS
constitutes to all the
situations in life though we
strongly believe in Feng Shui.
Both of us are born 1970 and
my husband 1966.
Best regards,
Sheue Mei

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Dear Sheue,
It must had been really tough for you and your husband.I am just into FS and hoping to see better impact soon.Life is tough but the interesting part usually when we try to make our lives better something turn out another way round. Well,for me i had gone in/out ,up/down,broke to even broke...back to normal again...now left broke...and right now into FS i do hope things can turn around after all we just need to keep going, moving and running until something wonderful! Wishing best of luck and do try to activate money luck sector?
BEST WISHES
an.vun.fook