About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

reflection!

myfs_80108

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Daer Sridevi,
1. It is interesting to find out more about results of survyes onreflections especially from TV sets under the following links:-
http://www.geomancy.net/poll/poll.pl
2. If you do not cover the TV sets, do you have sleep problems?
3. Do you have a TV set in the bedroom facing your bed?
4. And some other questions.
5. Overall, it is a commonly stated by many Feng Shui practitioners that when we sleep, our spirits wonder out of our body... and it would get a shock or get frightened.
6. For some of us, we are not too comfortable after hearing it. While others may have sleep with mirrors facing them and find this a non-issue.
7. Therefore, when it comes to actual mirrors; we can say that some of us are immune to a mirror facing our body. And thus, it does not matter for these people.
8. Usually, if we can, try to avoid having a mirror e.g. on a dressing table facing our body.
9. However, for TV sets, which is a form of entertainment; many of us, lived in an era when TV sets were cheap enough to be placed in our private bedroom. And in many homes, there are at least 2 or more TV sets. Depending on how many family members in a household. Usually, each bedroom may have one TV set.
Modern TV sets have good tinted or `sun-x' type of non-reflective or minimal reflection screens.
For those of us who are luckier and can afford LCD panel screens; there is really no reflection at all or very minimal.
10. We are on this earth for a relatively short time i.e. if we are lucky we live to a ripefull age of 90+.
Thus, why should we deprive ourselves of e.g. TV sets. Many of even those who do not have one in their bedrooms, may have at one time or the other fallen asleep sitting on a sofa. Yet, we slept soundly.
Therefore, it is felt that this is secondary and not a big or real issue for many of us. However, there will always be a small percentage of the population who may be more sensitive. But, I believe, many of us do not belong to this category. So enjoy our life! While we can!
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 3/18/2002 6:18:00 AM, Anonymous wrote:
hi The bedroom where my
husband & I sleep is a small
place and our reflections (
when we sleep fall in the
mirror..Is it okay or is it
bad ..please do suggest a
remedy for this...

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net