About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Moving to new office with FS in mind

myfs_79580

My personal element is wood and pak kua is 8(west group) with best direction SW.Right now,moving to new office in shopping mall cum office with the main entrance is facing SW whereby my office door is facing SE.In fact,my table is located in NE & sitting behind a solid wall by facing SW.My concern would be..since SE is my worst direction will it affect my feng shui arrangement.Actually, i am doing more finding to activate /energise each sector with the careful steps to create more balance based each element.Hopefully,things can turn around for betterment as things were pretty tough for me in the last 7 mths.I have taken keen interest on Feng Shui since 3 mths ago.So far, not seen any significant effect...that is why by moving to new place perhaps the wealth, prosperity,luck,success,good health and many more begin to take shape.By the way this site is very informative in which i will recommend my friends to surf this site.Do keep up the wonderful work and thank you in advance for your reply&comments
Sincerely,
vunFOOK.an

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Niap Vun,
1. The concept of Feng Shui in the macro level is all about trying to `receive wealth'.
2. Overall, curcial thing about the prosperity for office/business is the locality.
3. Since you already have chosen an office location, it is good to favour Shapes and Form Feng Shui or give this priority. In an office environment, if `permitted' can may tilt the table if the tilting is not that drastic to a more favourable sitting direction.
4. Locally, it is very common for businessmen to consult a FS practitioner to `tilt' their tables to a favourable direciton - provided, the angle of tilt is as mentioned above not too drastic (an angle).
There was once even a CEO was very angry with his staff - who allowed a telecoms personnel to shift his table! Perhaps, they were trying to reach a socket or plug. He paid so much for the FS practitioner's service and now.....
5. The tilting of the table is based on the Eight House Theory. And anyone here can do the same if you have a proper compass. And if the tilting is not too acute an angle - that makes the room become a space constraint.
5. The next best thing you can do is:-
5.1 Select an auspicious date & time for the Office Warming Day.
5.2 On this day, make sure that all windows, ventilation must be covered up - usually with black paper or cloth. So that when one enters the room, it should be in total darkness.
5.3 Hang a red banner across the banner of the business.
5.4 During this time, all electricty to the unit should be off. No equipment is to be turned on.
5.5 Before the auspicious time, the owner or manager would have to light up a charcoal stove.
5.6. Next, once the stove has been lighted up, the owner place it a few feet away from the main entrance door i.e. in the middle. And he raises his left foot then right foot and removes the red banner and opens the door. If he has staff, then all the staff do the same.. ie. raise their left foot over right foot and walk into the office.
5.7. Get help to peel off all the coverings to windows to allow light to come in. And then switch on the lighting in the room and all electrical devices there.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 3/20/2002 12:06:00 PM, Anonymous wrote:
My personal element is wood
and pak kua is 8(west group)
with best direction SW.Right
now,moving to new office in
shopping mall cum office with
the main entrance is facing SW
whereby my office door is
facing SE.In fact,my table is
located in NE & sitting behind
a solid wall by facing SW.My
concern would be..since SE is
my worst direction will it
affect my feng shui
arrangement.Actually, i am
doing more finding to activate
/energise each sector with the
careful steps to create more
balance based each
element.Hopefully,things can
turn around for betterment as
things were pretty tough for
me in the last 7 mths.I have
taken keen interest on Feng
Shui since 3 mths ago.So far,
not seen any significant
effect...that is why by moving
to new place perhaps the
wealth,
prosperity,luck,success,good
health and many more begin to
take shape.By the way this
site is very informative in
which i will recommend my
friends to surf this site.Do
keep up the wonderful work and
thank you in advance for your
reply&comments
Sincerely,
vunFOOK.an

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Dear Cecil Lee,
Thank you very much for your reply.Well,having to tilt the table may not be the problem.So far,read on the local newspaper the new office is located on the NW area in which this year is the luckiest sector.As moving to new office ,managed to choose a good day except having to follow your advice to turn into total darkness room may be a little bit inconvenience...perhaps you may have another way? Still, will try this method if this is better way.In regard to Shapes & Form Feng Shui can you help me to enlighten a bit more.Well,as i begin to learn more about FS....i am quite excited to see the eventuality of the positive effect.That is all for now...hopefully when good things happen i will certainly keep updated.
Sincerely,
VUN fook.Niap

• Staff

Dear Niap Vun,
Please see below:-

On 3/20/2002 10:41:00 PM, Anonymous wrote:
Dear Cecil Lee,
Thank you very much for your
reply.Well,having to tilt the
table may not be the
problem.So far,read on the
local newspaper the new office
is located on the NW area in
which this year is the
luckiest sector.As moving to
new office ,managed to choose
a good day except having to
follow your advice to turn
into total darkness room may
be a little bit
inconvenience...perhaps you
may have another way? Still,
will try this method if this
is better way.

The above is a stand method to usher in good luck to an office in the `Traditional' method. I am aware that not many people may want to practise the above especially if the office is situated in an open area (no privacy). And it can be rather inconvenient.
Frankly, this is the only method.

In regard to
Shapes & Form Feng Shui can
you help me to enlighten a bit
more.Well,as i begin to learn
more about FS....i am quite
excited to see the eventuality
of the positive effect.That is
all for now...hopefully when
good things happen i will
certainly keep updated.

It is not possible to elaborate on Shapes & Form in a single message. But you may have to read more about it.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil