About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Can fire and water neutralise earth/water clash?

myfs_80383

Hi,
Wondering how to correctly neutralise weak water and weak earth clashes? Is this clash very bad? Would using water and fire be the best and what's the weightage like? Is metal also good neutraliser?
Other then on self, how can this apply to say house? Must it be in husband's best sector, our bedroom or to the whole house in general?
I am staying with my in-laws at the moment occupying on one room. How then to apply "ba Zai" theory?
Cheers.
Yumeko

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Yumeko,
Assuming that one is weak water and weak earth.
You can use the Compatibility report at www.geomancy-online.com to look at the binding element for a weak water and weak earth person. For these two persons - the proposed binding element would be two elements.
In locations in the house in particular: your bedroom and living room area; you can enhance the bedroom with the binding elements.
For example: since a weak water and weak earth person would need two binding elements then: a combination of enhancement can be:-
- paint the walls in one of the binding element colour. And e.g. for the wardrope use the second binding element. Or instead, use the appropriate colour e.g. for the bedsheet or curtains.
For the living room, the interplay of the above i.e. painting of walls / furniture cabinet can be used in the same manner to further increase the binding element.
One interesting thing with binding elements is:-
1. usually if one binding element is recommended between the two couples : e.g. water element - then, usually, the pairing is considered an auspicious paring based on Ba zi (Pillars of destiny).
2. when two binding elements are recommended, then usually the couples are considered not as compatible under Ba Zi.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 3/25/2002 9:52:00 PM, Anonymous wrote:
Hi,
Wondering how to correctly
neutralise weak water and weak
earth clashes? Is this clash
very bad? Would using water
and fire be the best and
what's the weightage like? Is
metal also good neutraliser?
Other then on self, how can