About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

wasps and neiborhood cats

myfs_80987

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Marti,
1. In my opinion, this is a minor or a non-issue especially for hornet bees.
2. From my own personal experience, when I was young, I can reminicent, staying in a compound especially where the fencing has `plants' with flowers growing on them, I could recall, these hornet bees had something like a yellow ring.
3. And often they would come close to the flowers on the fence. Perhaps, this is where they do polinate the plants. Sometimes, they do buzz close to my ears but I have never seen them `attack' myself or anyone.
4. Frankly, today, sometimes when one fly past my garden, I would simply stand there and listen to them. They have never created any problems.
5. However, this would be different if there is a honet's nest somewhere close-by. This is a totally different issue.
As they have a queen inside the nest. And like us human beings or any other animals, would fiercely defend their nest. It is only natural.
6. Honestly, I have not encountered, cats that stray into the premises. This is because, we use to keep dogs. And these dogs do not take kindly to any other 4 legged creatures. But, I personally feel that it is again a non-issue. I believe some of us are allegic to cat furs.. well this is I think the only `threat' especially to those who may be allegic to it e.g. young ones..
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 4/16/2002 6:47:00 PM, Anonymous wrote:
I have heard that it is bad if
you have wasps or neigborhood
cats that visit your home, we
do and I'd love advice on what
to do for this.
thanks!

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net