About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Front Door/Back Door 2

myfs_79904

Hello Cecil,
Thank you for your prompt reply and fantastic insight into door positions. However I think I should have been more clear in my question and therefore I have attach a site plan this time.
As from the picture, I have wanted to construct the main door of the proposed building site to face the river(North) and therefore a clear and unobstructed view as and have the green dragon(Active) on the left of the house which is the side walk and the white tiger(Dormant) on the right which is going to be a vegetable garden. As the house slopes downward, the back houses provide for the black tortise and the river would be the red phoenix which in my opinion, perfect in fengshui theory.
This relates back to the former question of having access from the back door and does that change the overall fengshui plan that I have suggested? Do you think I have got it right? Thanks heaps again.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Yew-Meng,
Please see below:-

On 5/6/2002 8:59:00 PM, Anonymous wrote:
Hello Cecil,
Thank you for your prompt
reply and fantastic insight
into door positions. However I
think I should have been more
clear in my question and
therefore I have attach a site
plan this time.

Thank you for your sketch. Yes, it is a great help to understand your present situation.
Note: For those, who want a more exact response, feel free to attach a sketch. As the saying goes `a picture is worth a thousand words.

As from the picture, I have
wanted to construct the main
door of the proposed building
site to face the river(North)
and therefore a clear and
unobstructed view as and have
the green dragon(Active) on
the left of the house which is
the side walk and the white
tiger(Dormant) on the right
which is going to be a
vegetable garden. As the house
slopes downward, the back
houses provide for the black
tortise and the river would be
the red phoenix which in my
opinion, perfect in fengshui
theory.
This relates back to the
former question of having
access from the back door and
does that change the overall
fengshui plan that I have
suggested? Do you think I have
got it right? Thanks heaps
again.

My observations from your sketch are as follows:-
1. The river bending outwards of your `frontage' of your house looks good.
2. It would normally be better if the water flow is flowing from compass direction "West" to "East". In your sketch, it looks like the water flow is based on this west to east approach. Here, the perception is that it is better in such a situation as negative ions can be present.
3. Your layout is typical of many condominiums (although yours is a landed property).
For example, many condominums have their main doors at the `back' i.e. they entire their homes from the backside and their frontage is (similar) to yours where it faces water position.
4. Your home has good shapes and forms because it has rectangular shaped plot of land. I believe your roof is also pointed triangle `reflecting' back towards the neighbour. Since your neighbour's roof is pointed towards yours (but looks like no threat).
5. Your main door is protected as it is away from the main gate.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net