About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

quantum leap & calender used

myfs_81218

1. Learnt about the quantum leap "receive position" in the Meyer Condo Slide.
Are they found in all horse or U-shaped building irregardless of which sides the unit faces?
Does it signify that as long as there is a receive position, all other factors like the poison arrows formed by the surrounding antennas and pointed roof(as shown in the picture) are not important anymore.
2. Read somewhere that the solar calender is more commonly and correctly used as formulated by XiPing(hope the name's right). What about Xia Li. Pls cfm the differences and effect on the pillar of destiny as i've seen difference in the month pillar when the two calenders are used. Are there more combination besides the 3/2 used in yr calcuation?

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,
Please see below:-

On 6/10/2002 11:39:00 AM, Anonymous wrote:
1. Learnt about the quantum
leap "receive position" in the
Meyer Condo Slide.
Are they found in all horse or
U-shaped building irregardless
of which sides the unit faces?
Does it signify that as long
as there is a receive
position, all other factors
like the poison arrows formed
by the surrounding antennas
and pointed roof(as shown in
the picture) are not important
anymore.

If you have seen the various examples i.e. not only Meyer but references to other `Receive positions' under this url:
http://www.geomancy.net/consultation/consult-home/home-househunting.htm
You will notice that the one primary concept of Shapes and Forms is to `Receive'.
However, the fundamental thing is that NOT ALL SITES are the same.
The above gives a CLUE as to what to look out for in ADDITION to other Shapes and Form Feng Shui.
It would be silly if one based on my suggestion to buy this type of house and happen that the house is on top of a badly eroded hill. Or any other unfavourable Shapes and Forms.
As mentioned above, "It depends". No two homes are alike. What I have mentioned is a glimse of what we may consider as potential sites worth looking for.
The situation here is that even for "excellent homes" or homes that are considered excellent, they nevertheless are not perfect. Some or in-fact many excellent homes may still have poison arrows aimed at them.
This is where, in a second article, I felt that one should also look out for leaks.
http://www.geomancy.net/consultation/consult-home/leakinexistinghome.htm
It would be fool hardy not to take note of leaks even if they are excellent homes.
If one reads carefully the article on Meyer condo, there is also a leak in the form of the roof that needs to be cured.
Therefore, what I had written is just a guideline in our many of our quest to search for an elusive excellent home.

2. Read somewhere that the
solar calender is more
commonly and correctly used as
formulated by XiPing(hope the
name's right). What about Xia
Li. Pls cfm the differences
and effect on the pillar of
destiny as i've seen
difference in the month pillar
when the two calenders are
used. Are there more
combination besides the 3/2
used in yr calcuation?

Since you are interested in this subject, you can use the SEARCH feature on this forum for our opinions on the various calendar used under Pillars of Destiny.
For example, I have typed the word " Xia " or " Hsia " in the SEARCH feature of this forum and here are some of the resources (that includes your most recent question) - below:-
1 Free Advice (General Topics) quantum leap & calender used 6/10/2002
2 Free Advice (General Topics) Solar or Lunar Year? 1/27/2002
3 Free Advice (General Topics) Auspicious directions 1/23/2002
4 Free Advice (General Topics) Inconsistent 8 characters 12/21/2001
5 User Discussion Session (User to User) Place of birth 2/22/2001
6 Caricatures: Laughter is good medicine The Chinese Lunar Calendar 4/24/2000
7 Chinese Culture (General) A typical calendar used in a Chinese ... 4/23/2000
8 Chinese Culture (General) Moon and the chinese people 4/21/2000
9 User Discussion Session (User to User) How come people in Taiwan were duped ... 4/21/2000
10 Pillars of Destiny (Ba Zi /8 Characters Destiny) Which calendar is more accurate? 3/30/2000
11 Pillars of Destiny (Ba Zi /8 Characters Destiny) Which calendar is more accurate? 3/30/2000
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net