About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Placement of Money Frog in the house

myfs_84392

Hi Cecil
Have just joined your Forum advice group.
About the Money frog :
1) Should it be placed, with a coin in its mouth looking towards the door ?
2) Or should it be placed without a coin, with its back towards the door ?
Some friends told me that with the coin, the frog shows that its is "full" and therefore would not be able to suck in good chi.
I am so confused. Your kind advice would be greatly appreciated.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Myra,
Please see below:-

On 8/1/2002 1:38:00 AM, Anonymous wrote:
Hi Cecil
Have just joined your Forum
advice group.
About the Money frog :
1) Should it be placed, with
a coin in its mouth looking
towards the door ?

Based on common perception, the three-legged toad should be facing inwards (from the main door into the house).
This is the most common advise, for those who want to place it in the house.

2) Or should it be placed
without a coin, with its back
towards the door ?

It would not be advantages to do so. The rationale is that the toad has an open mouth. And instead of `so called' giving you `wealth' it is sucking the wealth away.
There is an interesting story about this in Dr Evelyn Lip's Book - Basic Geomancy. Where, there was this owner who had faced calamity where it was observed that during low tide, an object such as in the shape of a frog with open mouth is facing the house. Here, it is considered in a `hungry' pose.

Some friends told me that with
the coin, the frog shows that
its is "full" and therefore
would not be able to suck in
good chi.

Based on the reversal of the above story. If the toad or frog has an open mouth, it is best not to face inwards of the house. If the main door is constantly open, what your friends tell you make much sense.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Hi Cecil
Thank you so much for your prompt advice despite your busy schedule.
Really appreciate it and enjoying every minute of surfing your website. This is indeed a new and interesting discovery for me.
Please keep up the good work !
Best rgds
Myra

Yahoo! Movies
- Win a DV camera, join our "30 Seconds of Fame" contest
--0-1496149176-1028255436=:23284
Content-Type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Hi Cecil

Thank you so much for your prompt advice despite your busy schedule.

Really appreciate it and enjoying every minute of surfing your website.? This is indeed a new and interesting discovery for me.

Best rgds

Myra

?

?

?

Yahoo! Movies
- Win a DV camera, join our "30 Seconds of Fame" contest
--0-1496149176-1028255436=:23284--

• Staff

Dear Myra,
1. I am glad you enjoyed the website.
2. Usually, just prior to the 7th month, many Chinese clients want to confirm their layout(s) and try to symbolically start the renovation of their new home. (Before the 7th month which begins on 9 August 2002 and ends on 6 September 2002).
3. During this period, many new home owners would as mentioned earlier, start renovations to coincide with the end of the 7th month.
4. Here are some interesting information for those who are not too sure of what to do during the 7th month:-
4.1 Can I still visit the show rooms to view perspective homes?
Why not. You are not intending to move in on the 7th month. And if there are soft launches during the 7th month; the show rooms may not be as crowded. And you can even view or place a deposit.
4.2 I am waiting to collect my keys. Can I do so during the 7th month?
If you are in no hurry to start renovations or move-in, then, if you want to, you can defer collecting the keys e.g. to your condo. Usually, the developer will oblige with your request.
However for (Singapore) property tax purposes, Property Tax starts the moment, Temporary Occupational Permit (T.O.P.) has been given.
And the period between you the TOP and you getting the key; usually, the developer would have to bear the costs of the Property Tax (based not on owner occupied rate - but a higher rental rate).
When you get your keys to your condo, soon after, remember to submit the Property Tax form for your new property. So that, when your property tax is due, you will be billed accordingly. Else, you have to pay up front the entire tax. And subsequently, try to get a refund from your developer.
4.3 Can I still contact a Geomancer for an audit during the 7th month?
Usually, there is no issue. This also depends on individual's preception or degree of what they consider good or bad during the 7th month.
During the 7th month, Feng Shui audits can still be conducted. But, it is best confined between e.g. 8.30am to 3.00pm.
After 3.00pm, it is a yin period and not as advisable.
It is best not to conduct an audit on the 7th day of the 7th month i.e. 15th August 2002. As this is considered an evil day.
Otherwise, if one really need to view homes, feel free to view the perspective house.
5. As mentioned earlier, the 7th month taboo, depends greatly on one's perception of it.
Traditionally, it is more important to take note of two major taboos:-
1. AVOID Moving-in
2. AVOID travelling during this time. (Travelling would mean e.g. on a holiday or if one is taking out their children, many would avoid bringing them to e.g. water recreation sites e.g. water slides or sky diving, water - diving. Or more of the `dangerous' sports. This does not mean confining the poor child `locked' up at home.)
More importantly, close supervision is best. E.g. still ok to bring children to the nearby play ground. Or allowing children to play badmintion, soccer, squash etc..
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 8/1/2002 9:24:39 PM, Anonymous wrote:
Hi Cecil
Thank you so much for your
prompt advice despite your
busy schedule.
Really appreciate it and
enjoying every minute of
surfing your website. This is
indeed a new and interesting
discovery for me.
Best rgds
Myra

Yahoo! Movies
- Win a DV camera, join our
"30 Seconds of Fame" contest
--0-1496149176-1028255436=:232
Content-Type: text/html;
charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding:
8bit
Hi Cecil
busy schedule.
Really appreciate it and
enjoying every minute of
surfing your website.? This is
discovery for me.
Best rgds
Myra
?
?
?Yahoo! Movies- Win a DV
camera, join our "30 Seconds
of Fame" contest
84--

--0-1658772733-1028293843=:77193
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Hello Cecil
Thanks once again for the very informative advice on the 7th month period.
I am indeed very grateful and count my blessing to be on your subscription list of members.
I am sure all members should feel very lucky to have such a good Master as yourself to respond to our Feng Shui needs especially in these bad times.
Hope you have a good weekend !
Best rgds
Myra
free-advice Listmanager
wrote:From: "Cecil Lee"
Dear Myra,
2. Usually, just prior to the 7th month, many Chinese clients want to confirm their layout(s) and try to symbolically start the renovation of their new home. (Before the 7th month which begins on 9 August 2002 and ends on 6 September 2002).
3. During this period, many new home owners would as mentioned earlier, start renovations to coincide with the end of the 7th month.
4. Here are some interesting information for those who are not too sure of what to do during the 7th month:-
Why not. You are not intending to move in on the 7th month. And if there are soft launches during the 7th month; the show rooms may not be as crowded. And you can even view or place a deposit.
If you are in no hurry to start renovations or move-in, then, if you want to, you can defer collecting the keys e.g. to your condo. Usually, the developer will oblige with your request.
However for (Singapore) property tax purposes, Property Tax starts the moment, Temporary Occupational Permit (T.O.P.) has been given.
And the period between you the TOP and you getting the key; usually, the developer would have to bear the costs of the Property Tax (based not on owner occupied rate - but a higher rental rate).
When you get your keys to your condo, soon after, remember to submit the Property Tax form for your new property. So that, when your property tax is due, you will be billed accordingly. Else, you have to pay up front the entire tax. And subsequently, try to get a refund from your developer.
Usually, there is no issue. This also depends on individual's preception or degree of what they consider good or bad during the 7th month.
During the 7th month, Feng Shui audits can still be conducted. But, it is best confined between e.g. 8.30am to 3.00pm.
It is best not to conduct an audit on the 7th day of the 7th month i.e. 15th August 2002. As this is considered an evil day.
Otherwise, if one really need to view homes, feel free to view the perspective house.
5. As mentioned earlier, the 7th month taboo, depends greatly on one's perception of it.
1. AVOID Moving-in
2. AVOID travelling during this time. (Travelling would mean e.g. on a holiday or if one is taking out their children, many would avoid bringing them to e.g. water recreation sites e.g. water slides or sky diving, water - diving. Or more of the `dangerous' sports. This does not mean confining the poor child `locked' up at home.)
More importantly, close supervision is best. E.g. still ok to bring children to the nearby play ground. Or allowing children to play badmintion, soccer, squash etc..
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

Hi Cecil
busy schedule.
Really appreciate it and
enjoying every minute of
discovery for me.
Best rgds
Myra

Yahoo! Movies
charset=iso-8859-1
8bit
Hi Cecil
busy schedule.
Really appreciate it and
enjoying every minute of
discovery for me.
Best rgds
Myra
Yahoo! Movies- Win a DV
of Fame" contest
84--

Copyright 1996-2002 Geomancy Network, http://MyAdviser.Geomancy.Net.
To reply: mailto:free-advice.11707@forum.geomancy.net
To start a new topic: mailto:free-advice@forum.geomancy.net
To login: http://myadviser.geomancy.net
You opted to receive messages posted from our My Adviser Forum
(http://myadviser.geomancy.net) when you last visited it.
If wish to unsubscribe to the messages, please follow these
instructions.
1. Login to My Adviser Account (http://login.geomancy.net)
2. Click on More Options.
3. Select Mailing List
4. Uncheck the conferences (eg. free-advise)
5. Click on Save.
All settings can be configured from your login account which you
receive on the welcome message from My Adviser forum.
This is a heavily participated forum, so you might want to
select digest mode under the Edit your Profile setting so that
you receive ONE summarized digest instead of multiple e-mails.

---------------------------------
Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Health - Feel better, live better
--0-1658772733-1028293843=:77193
Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii

Hello Cecil

Thanks once again for the very informative advice on the 7th month period.

I am indeed very grateful and count my blessing to be on your subscription list of members.

I am sure all members should feel very lucky to have such a good Master as yourself to respond to our Feng Shui needs especially in these bad times.

Hope you have a good weekend !

Best rgds

Myra

free-advice Listmanager wrote:

Dear Myra,

1. AVOID Moving-in

Warmest Regards,
Cecil

Hi Cecil

busy schedule.

Really appreciate it and

enjoying every minute of

discovery for me.

Best rgds

Myra

Yahoo! Movies

charset=iso-8859-1

8bit

Hi Cecil

busy schedule.

Really appreciate it and

enjoying every minute of

discovery for me.

Best rgds

Myra

Yahoo! Movies- Win a DV

of Fame" contest

84--

Copyright 1996-2002 Geomancy Network, http://MyAdviser.Geomancy.Net.

To reply: mailto:free-advice.11707@forum.geomancy.net
To start a new topic: mailto:free-advice@forum.geomancy.net
To login: http://myadviser.geomancy.net

You opted to receive messages posted from our My Adviser Forum
(http://myadviser.geomancy.net) when you last visited it.

If wish to unsubscribe to the messages, please follow these
instructions.

1. Login to My Adviser Account (http://login.geomancy.net)
2. Click on More Options.
3. Select Mailing List
4. Uncheck the conferences (eg. free-advise)
5. Click on Save.

All settings can be configured from your login account which you
receive on the welcome message from My Adviser forum.

This is a heavily participated forum, so you might want to
select digest mode under the Edit your Profile setting so that
you receive ONE summarized digest instead of multiple e-mails.

Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Health - Feel better, live better

--0-1658772733-1028293843=:77193--

• 21 years later...
  • Staff

25th Anniversary in 2019

1494810678_GEOMANCYNETWAYBACKMACHINE.thumb.png.29fb2c1b71ff68ad29e0fd08bafd1c45.png

How can we help you today?

GET EXPERT HELP: IMPROVE YOUR HEALTH, WEALTH & HAPPINESS TODAY

Comprehensive Home Package [A.]: On-site or [B.]: Off-site for HDB / Condo / EC & Landed Properties for New/Re-Sale House or facing financial/ marriage/ relationship/ health issues

Do you offer a 1 visit On-site audit? How much?

" As much as we see, Geomancy.net has great web presence built up over the years and is seen as one of the SG market leaders in residential house audit. "

Success starts with good Feng Shui

367287073_HEALTHWEALTHANDHAPPINESS50.png.03992f40f00dc4cd5e9453963bf0fa6c.png
Transparent Pricing & No Hidden Costs. No Purchase of Products.

WHATSAPPx.gif.933b1f171b62310142ae17b5501fc685.gif Cecil Lee, +65 9785-3171 / support@geomancy.net

1861277562_UNDERSTANDINGMICRO.png.891959f03ef51f98ac6911212f3b30ed.png

House Hunting? We will help you select the most auspicious unit!

image.thumb.png.286b0412312152330ebc65aefb231f73.png
Learn More
696681019_geoamncysgicon.png.fb8c9b974fb87d32583cae8b9c22b372.png

The Experts in House Hunting

• Staff

BEWARE OF THIS AGE-OLD FENG SHUI SCAM424511252_blacksheep.jpg.f9b140c26a45a6f4af8a26d90559d5a3.jpg 2067630596_FAKE(8).png.a4a889053737bed4b9f1b4db20d9dbc6.png

01 say no to feng shui commercial products.png

BEWARE OF THIS AGE-OLD FENG SHUI SCAM

image.png.efcbfc100d6fc4da6a17f5a188322b9d.png

No wonder, Feng Shui suffers from a bad reputation, today

Many Feng Shui Masters are a Feng Shui Store. Their core business is not authentic Feng Shui.
But rather making big bucks by selling lots of useless commercial products in the name of Feng Shui.

Please give me a good reason not to buy such products. Here's one:

2067630596_FAKE(8).png.a4a889053737bed4b9f1b4db20d9dbc6.png

01 say no to feng shui commercial products.png

424511252_blacksheep.jpg.f9b140c26a45a6f4af8a26d90559d5a3.jpg

92168278-3B3E-456C-8A41-862E7EDA6537.jpeg
Okay, the above was written prior to the knowledge of COV-19. Here’s to another reason, why.

Many Feng Shui Masters and their shops are FAKES!

On Saturday, 14 March 2020, a WhatsApp from a past client

53D9DC91-B611-4142-B234-151EA0AB99EF.thumb.png.9aedba5135b3a44a8dc1e1846e5e7ba8.png7541700A-8CF1-4B59-ACCC-C98B1CB02185.png.d2002fe17c44cbf6ade5cfeb59b437ff.png

P.S. Frankly, I was just being extremely polite. Actually if one got the hint, as the British always say just throw the "bloody" thing away!

FAKE (3).png

686149230_BULLSHITPRODUCTS.gif.e3d6c0b7c5df6bbae5573ebb31528c56.gif

ASK! MUST I BUY FROM YOU?

FAKE (7).png

When the buying Stops! The selling Can!

EARNEDMILLIONSBUTSAIDNO.png.2a946b39453910340c6a28b672c79dc6.png

Yes! Ask: "Must I buy from YOU?"