About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Hi,
When building a house, do you consider the completion of the house or the year they start building it when looking at Flying Star? There are lots that I am looking right now. Some of them are good for 2003 but will not be OK for 2004. Which one do I follow? Also, I would like to know if it is OK to have a staircase facing a bathroom but not a toilet. The toilet seat has a door so it is hidden. Please help. Thanks

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,
1. Thank you for bring up this interesting question.
2. It depends on the type of house being built.
3. In Singapore, there are public housing. And some public housing:-
3.1 Usually, these flats come empty i.e. only with furnished toilet(s) and white washed ceiling and walls. Otherwise, the house is given to the owners for them to complete the renovation of the floor tiles for both living/dining/kitchen and bedrooms.
These flats do come with completed tiles for the kitchen. But no built in cabinet or stove or frige etc...
In such a situation, if the owner only take over the flat after Chinese New Year 2004 and does renovation after this period, then, one can consider this house with a birth chart under Period 8 (on or after 2004 )
3.2 Design and Built Flats
For such an flat, this can be a borderline situation. Especially if all the renovation e.g. wardrope, kitchen cabinet, kitchen sink / stove and all floorings and facade finishes was completed before 2004 or Period 7. One should thus consider the house as a Period 7 house. As it is (was) built under Period 7.
Para 3.2 applies to any other homes also e.g. landed property etc...
Nevertheless, for houses that sway between the borderline of Period 7 and Period 8. It is advisable to look at both the Period 7 and Period 8 charts.
If the Period 8 chart is a much better chart e.g. in Period 8, unexpectedly, there are double 8's at the main door, then, this type of house is significantly better than that of Period 7.
The other check is to compare the number of bad sectors in Period 7 vs Period 8. And also, where are their position in either Period 7 or 8.
For example, many Period 7 houses have not so good sectors located at East (misfortune/sickness type) or South (sickness sector and/or bad wood); and if these fall in your bedroom areas. Usually some Period 8 houses have better sectors in these two areas.
Please see below for more comments:-
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 8/14/2002 8:58:00 AM, Anonymous wrote:
Hi,
When building a house, do you
consider the completion of the
house or the year they start
building it when looking at
Flying Star? There are lots
that I am looking right now.
Some of them are good for 2003
but will not be OK for 2004.
Which one do I follow? Also, I
would like to know if it is OK
to have a staircase facing a
bathroom but not a toilet. The
toilet seat has a door so it
is hidden. Please help. Thanks
In my opinion, it is preferred not to have a staircase facing the bathroom. But what you mentioned is still an acceptable situation.

Warmest Regards,
Cecil

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net