About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

six coins

myfs_84991

I want to hang six coins over my main entrance which is facing East(90)in the East sector, where the flying stars are 2 mountain, 7 water, 5 base. Should I do this from the inside of the house or from the outside?
Also, can I make my own packet of local coins (Israel shekels) and does it matter which denomination or which metal it is?
Miriam

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Miriam,
Traditionally, the `proven' method is the use of 6 ancient Chinese coins with square holes at the centre.
Sometimes, (modern) we try or tested using local one dollar coins e.g. with a ba gua (Pa Kua) outline on it and that is has a percentage of nickel / bronze making it golden in colour much like the ancient Chinese coin colour.
Try to find coins that are not `silver' in colour but golden in colour.
Frankly, I am not too sure if the coins you mention works but, if you really cannot find the ancient Chinese coins, then you may try your own currency.
Locally, I seen shops selling these `ancient' Chinese coins for less than US$1 per piece. Some shops were selling it for S 0.50 cents or close to US 0.35 cents a piece.
For those who may not have seen a Singapore $1 coin, please refer to this link
http://www.geomancy.net/mypictures/cgi-bin/mypictures.cgi?img=0&search=6+coin&cat=all&bool=and&x=7&y=10
Warmest Regards
Cecil

On 10/27/2002 7:50:00 AM, Anonymous wrote:
I want to hang six coins over
my main entrance which is
facing East(90)in the East
sector, where the flying stars
are 2 mountain, 7 water, 5
base. Should I do this from
the inside of the house or
from the outside?
Also, can I make my own packet
of local coins (Israel
shekels) and does it matter
which denomination or which
metal it is?
Miriam

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Recently I was in a store that sells decorative items, and I saw some items using copies of the "ancient Chinese coins" with the square hole in the middle. However, these coins were of various sizes, some very large and some very small, and arranged in different ways not similar to what you have shown in this site. I was thinking of buying one of these items and taking it apart to use the coins from it in the proper arrangement. Is it important what size these coins are? Is there a minimum size or a standard size? How can I tell if the coins I saw are ok to use for this purpose?
Miriam