About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Main door facing long corridor,etc

myfs_86679

Hi,
If in front of the main door is a long corridor,can I place a plant with sharp pointing edges leave along the side of the corridor slightly in front of the main door?
Or should I put a plant with big oval shape leaves?
Secondly, regarding sharp corner pointing at the bed, can one use a plastic round cover object to cover it to make it round?
Thirdly, if toilet is located at an unfavourable position,based on the study material of Applied FS course,wealth will be "draining off". So can closing of the toilet door prevent the wealth loss or at least minimise it?
Lastly, if there is a Buddhist temple in front of the house(able to view it when standing at the main door looking out),and this temple also providing site for storing "dead people bone ashes", can one place lots of plants in front of the house along the corridor?If not, how to remedy this "yin" situation?
Thanks.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,
Please see below:-

On 11/5/2002 9:02:00 AM, Anonymous wrote:
Hi,
If in front of the main door
is a long corridor,can I place
a plant with sharp pointing
edges leave along the side of
the corridor slightly in front
of the main door?
Or should I put a plant with
big oval shape leaves?

Best to use big oval shape leaves rather than sharp pointing edges.

Secondly, regarding sharp
corner pointing at the bed,
can one use a plastic round
cover object to cover it to
make it round?

Yes, it can be done. But, if the legs are not rounded, it is still a pointed arrow. (Check to see if the rest of the table still has poison arrows aimed at the bed.)
Usually, if the table is 3 feet away, then the impact is minimal or negligible. But if the table is next to the bed and the edge is 1 to 2 feet away from the bed, this is a poison arrow (with impact).

Thirdly, if toilet is located
at an unfavourable
position,based on the study
material of Applied FS
course,wealth will be
"draining off". So can closing
of the toilet door prevent the
wealth loss or at least
minimise it?

Yes, you can do so.

Lastly, if there is a Buddhist
temple in front of the
house(able to view it when
standing at the main door
looking out),and this temple
also providing site for
storing "dead people bone
ashes", can one place lots of
plants in front of the house
along the corridor?If not, how
to remedy this "yin"
situation?

Firstly, avoid placing any wind chimes facing the temple.
It will be good if your unit is at least 4 storey high or higher. The major impact is usually at 1 to 3 storey high.
Avoid, any lone or large plants facing it. As such plant or tree is said to be able to harbour a spirit.
It is best to use more yang energy e.g. red brickwall or use red curtains within the house. If you are living at 1 to 3 storeys, it is best to use a ba gua mirror with a pair of door gods to `protect' this area.
Attached please find an illustration.
It is highly inauspicious to have a house situated at a NE to SW direction `cutting' to the temple. Especially if such temple has urns and in close proximity of 1 to 3 kilometres.
It is said that spirits, can only travel in a straight line. Thus, this is the rational why some homes with main door at NE or SW are tilted at an angle so that such spirits cannot `come in'.
Quite sometime back, I faced the situation as found under this illustration. The luopan, goes haywire, especially at the field close to the temple. Some of these temples are considered `unclean'.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

PS. NOTE: The red dot in the attached picture actually refers to the temple. (Forgot to indicate it in the illustration)

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• 2 weeks later...

hi Cecil,
I was reading a book from lilian too. I was a bit confuse now as I always thought toilet should always be in our unfavorable location? For example, my KUA No.is 6. My death is 1(south) For example, toilet located at south of the house is good for me? Please advise.
Secondly, may I know if protruding corner of the wall also can be served as poison arrow?
My master bedroom layout:
1st | |2nd
built-in | |built in
wardrobe | |wardrobe
| |
Bedrm door ======= ===========|
| wall wall |
| |-----------------||
|wall | Bed ||Wall
| |-----------------||facing
| |s.west
| |
-------------------------------------
half length window
this is the drawing to my best ability. (I hope you can understand it. =) ) this location(master bed room) is my sheng chi and my head pointing S.E.and I quite happy about it. As we just move in this new house, I have some difficulties sleeping as I am quite consious about the wall protruding part "pointing" at me. I tried to move around the bed and found out either the edge of the 2nd wardrobe is pointing at me or the protruding corner of the wall is pointing at me. Please help as this is quite common at the new hse nowdays.