About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

office feng shui

myfs_84991

If I want to apply feng shui in the office where I work, can I apply flying stars, and if so, is the "main entrance" the entrance of the building or the door to my room? Do I draw the sectors for the whole building or within the room? If the building includes an office section and manufacturing and warehouse sections that are all connected, do I have to take them all into account?
Or, since my main focus is to improve my own personal wellbeing, should I only apply shapes and forms and facing positions within my own room, and not consider flying stars?
Miriam

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Miriam,
In my earlier e-mail, I mentioned that this may not be a `luxury' for many of us.
For example, when we do a survey or an audit for a company; if it is a reasonably large business that may occupy an entire floor or many floors; a professional geomancer looks at:
1. Since the entire floor is empty; the best location can be chosen for say the CEO and his/her deputies anywhere on a floor. This selection takes into account factors like Flying Star of the entire floor or a 360 degree analysis of the entire floor.
And the same goes for crucial areas such as Reception, Marketing/Sales, R and D, Board room, Finance/Accounts, etc... The purpose is to try to fit various processess into the best locations. And in the above process, try to see if it is possible to fit the CEO based on his/her Ba Zi.
2. As you can see from the above, when applying Flying Star, it is on a 360 degrees and on the entire floor area. Although Flying Star can be compartmentalized or broken into sections e.g. of a room, it is truly not meant for such meagre small rooms. The most effective use is to use it on the scale of an entire floor or storey e.g. 9th storey.
Trying to `fool ourselves' to examine Flying Star in say a small cubicle e.g. a standard 5 feet by 5 feet office space is like taking a pacebo drug or simply `taking a sugar coated pill'. Perhaps, just a comforting thought to the persons' pyschology. Might as well buy a baby teet and placing it into our mouth (in private of course!) The best and most use of Flying Star Feng Shui is for `big areas'. A comfortable size is an apartment size will be still ok.
3. For the `rest of us', the best is to try to use Ba Zi elements and try to harmonize our environment (if possible) to fit our ba zi elements. For example, if one lacks water than, try to add an element say at the desk to make up for this.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 11/13/2002 9:32:00 AM, Anonymous wrote:
If I want to apply feng shui
in the office where I work,
can I apply flying stars, and
if so, is the "main entrance"
the entrance of the building
or the door to my room? Do I
draw the sectors for the whole
building or within the room?
If the building includes an