About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Applying the template to floor plan

myfs_87955

i have a 3i flat, so its longish in shape. When applying the template, do i include the extra utility room?
Anyway, on checking the directions (i'm a south person, and the flat i bought faces south), i realised, that all the bad fengshui is on one side of the room. ie , death, spook, irritation, while the disaster is cutting across my bedroom. What can I do to alleviate all this bad fengshui?
Pls advise, since I am still in the planning stages, so any advice will be much appreciated. Thks.
Sue

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Sue,
Please see below:-

On 11/25/2002 9:04:00 PM, Anonymous wrote:
i have a 3i flat, so its
longish in shape. When
applying the template, do i
include the extra utility
room?

Yes, the extra utility room should be included. Under Flying Star Feng Shui, if you house was built prior to 1984, and with this extra utiltiy room built after 1984 and renovations done at the exterior facade, the birth chart of your 3i flat should now be changed to Period 7 (1984 onwards).
The above is for info, if you are using Flying Star Feng Shui.

Anyway, on checking the
directions (i'm a south
person, and the flat i bought
faces south), i realised, that
all the bad fengshui is on one
side of the room. ie , death,
spook, irritation, while the
disaster is cutting across my
bedroom. What can I do to
alleviate all this bad
fengshui?
Pls advise, since I am still
in the planning stages, so any
advice will be much
appreciated. Thks.

Based on Eight House Feng Shui, there is not much one can change the above base on this concept. One the house has been purchased, nothing can change this aspect of Eight House theory. This theory can tell how suitable a house is to the owners but it has its limitations.
Usually, it is best to compensate this by boosting luck in other areas or using other concepts.
For example, I have mentioned under this forum, that one can apply Shapes and Forms, Flying Star (to neutralise and boost any sectors) if any. And also harmonize each room based on ba zi.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net